Chapter 1

Julianna

The club lights flashed around the room in a hypnotic pattern. For a few seconds, the silhouettes of the crowd are visible, before the room is plunged back into darkness.

That was the thing I loved most during a routine, was the lights. They weren't just a visual aesthetic, they felt as if they were a life force all of their own. The brightness was not about simple exposure; rather, it played with the senses. When the lights were bright, the erotic room was visible in all of its sensual detail. A person was able to fully behold the body of the dancer on stage. How the performers twirled and bent their figures. How their skin folded and stretched into curves of desire. How, in but a moment, seeing a coy smile or a mischievous wink could captivate an admirer's attention.

Not to mention the colors.

Flash.

The room is a romantic, and deep red. The symbolic color of lust penetrates every crevice of the room. Draping over the performer's body with the iconic emblem of love. The audience is swathed in a blanket of mystical passion. This color presses heavily down onto the body of a person, the weight much like that of the heated fervor of one's uninhibited yearning. The color seems to reach out and heat the skin, before boiling one's core.

Flash.

The room is a carnal blue. Drenched in such an unnatural color the senses are toyed with. Like the chill of an unfamiliar touch, the alarming color teases the eyes with its abnormality. It caresses one's skin with a feather-like touch, raising the hairs on one's neck, a tingle up one's spine, and shivers down their arms. The cooled light freezes an individual into a firm hold of sexually frustrated complacency.

But lights could also leave a person even more sexually frustrated by completely vanishing. A lack of one's sense always increased arousal in the others after all.

In the blink of an eye, the entire atmosphere changes. While the darkness takes away vision, it brings with it unhindered anticipation. The other elements of the human body are immediately more sensitive and set on high alert. The sexual tension in the room does a dangerous dance between fear and lust. The two pulled at each other, the terror of the unknown and the sexual possibilities of the unseen.

Flash.

The lights are back on.

As the crowd becomes more and more engaged with the atmosphere I use this to my advantage on stage. Just as the lights build in intensity so does my routine, leading the onlookers to sink deeper into their desire.

I am meticulous with everything.

My feet are pointed and light as I gracefully move across the stage. The laces of my tall heels are wrapped tightly around my muscled calf, teasing the audience with images of knots and ties. I keep my knees spread apart, careful to make sure that they never quite touch; giving a visual invitation to the soft curves of my supple thighs.

I trace a delicate finger up and around the arch of my hip. Letting the movement of my hand draw the eyes of the audience with each pass of my manicured fingers. My waist twists to the beat of the music, gyrating in circular movements with the tempo of the lights. The atmosphere pulled my body in different twists and bends, making my voluptuous breasts bounce against my petite frame.

I use my arms and hands to wrap around my body, before pulling them away above my head. By doing both movements the audience experiences sensuality from both the covering and bareness of the body.

I keep my face soft and at ease, not wanting to form any lines of distress on my face. My thick, pink lips fluctuate in a constant battle between maintaining a sultry smile, to opening in a mock gasp when the beat demands. My vibrant, green eyes roam the room, passing a flirtatious wink from one customer to the next. The red of my waist-long, bouncy curls adds the finishing touch to the erotic curvatures of my body. As the lights catch the golden highlights from both my strands and the beads of sweat on my olive skin.