Pair

As the first residents of Hazbin Hotel, we were all situated on the highest floor of the building-except for Charlie and Vaggie, who claimed the second floor for themselves. Can't really blame them, considering they're a hundred percent lesbian couple who value their privacy for whatever they're up to in hell. Then there's the strongest among us, and the current investor in this establishment, Alastor. Luckily, he opted to stay on the third floor, making it the only off-limits area of the building.

Meanwhile, here I am at 3 o'clock in the morning-on my only day off in a month-listening to the horny spider indulging in a loud sex session with some rando he picked up on the side. And let me tell you, they're making enough noise to wake the dead. Literally. These walls might as well be made of tissue paper for how thin they are.

"Ohh yes! Ugh, fuck. Fuck me harder, ya bastard!"

"You like that, cunt? Want daddy to fuck you like an animal?"

"Yes, daddy! Make me your bitch. Make that cock pound me to the deepest pits-"

I begrudgingly made my way down to the first floor of the damn building, clad in my silken robes, desperate for some respite from the incessant noise emanating from Angel Dust's room. 'Looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight either,' I thought bitterly, a sigh escaping my lips.

It was a rare sight to see the first floor illuminated at this ungodly hour. Normally, when I returned home, the entire place was shrouded in darkness. Without hesitation, I took a seat and addressed Husk, who was holding a drink by the counter stool all by himself, "I take it you're having trouble sleeping too?" I inquired, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"No shit," Husk replied, casting a nonchalant glance in my direction, his eyes lingering on my disheveled appearance. The robe barely concealed my torso, but I couldn't be bothered to fix it for the sake of dignity. "Seems like you need one of these," he remarked, passing me a bottle, which I eagerly accepted. I raised the bottle in a silent toast before chugging down the bitter liquid.

I breathed out in satisfaction, feeling the effects of the drink coursing through my veins. There was something about drinking in the morning that hit differently, leaving your body torn between wanting to shut down or wake up from the burst of energy.

Taking a moment to survey the bar, I noticed that the other beverages on offer were of a much higher quality, likely intended to dissuade us from indulging in the cheaper options. Not that it mattered to me-I'd rather see my cash growing than spend it mindlessly on temporary enjoyment. That's what new lovers were for, after all-letting them foot the bill for the finer things in life while I saved my resources for more important endeavors.

This bartender, though, he's a real piece of work. Unlike most demons, he's a hollow shell of a being who wouldn't hesitate to fulfill the radio man's orders in exchange for free booze. We were like cats and dogs on my first day here, mostly because I was itching for a good showdown with this guy who looked like he'd stepped right out of a deck of playing cards. I had to cough up my hard-earned cash just to get him to entertain the idea of playing with me. Some professionalism, huh?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, raising a skeptical eyebrow.

His reaction only served to widen my smile. "Oh, nothing," I replied innocently. "I just feel like staring at you."

Husk rolled his eyes and muttered, "Didn't know you were a creep."

"Are you always this articulate?"

Husk raised an eyebrow at my sudden change of topic. "What's with you striking up a conversation that's got nothing to do with gambling?"