Your Body Speaks To Me

I opened my eyes slowly. I smiled because I slept pretty comfortably. I blinked a few times and realised that I was in Tom's arms and the pillow that was supposed to be between us was lying on the ground. I lifted my head off of his chest and tried to pull away but his grip around my waist tightened and pulled me to lay back down. I looked at his face and he seemed quiet comfortable. "Tom can you let go?" I said "Nah." he groaned and hugged me tighter "You weren't supposed to be in my side of the bed." I reminded him "Neither were you, but here you are." his husky voice sent shivers down my spine. "We should go down to have breakfast or your dad will talk no sense again." I said and tried once aga to pull away, but it didn't work "I don't care, he can wait." he said, his eyes still shut. "But I care." I sat up slightly and supported myself with my hand on his chest.
"Why?" he finally opened his eyes and looked at me "We should get up."

"I feel like staying in bed all day long." he turned us around, and now he was on top of me "You can join me if you like." he smirked. "Stop fooling around." I mumbled "I don't fool around." he kissed my neck.

Because of the unexpected kiss a moan left my mouth, it made Tom smile which made me blush. "Your body speaks to me, darling." he whispered in my ear "And it tells me to don't stop." he kissed my jawline.
"Am i right?" Tom looked me in the eyes and I nodded "Words darling, use words." he kissed my cheek "You are right." it slipped out of my mouth before I could think about it. "Do you still want to go down and have breakfast?" Tom raised an eyebrow.
"No." I shook my head "To bad, because now I want to." he stood up leaving me in shock. "You are a jerk!" I sat up. "Really?" he laughed and opened the wardrobe door then he pulled out black suit and black T-shirt.
"Yes really." I said annoyed and he took off his T-shirt. I couldn't help myself, but stare at his abs.

"Enjoying the view sweetheart?" he smirked and I quickly looked away. "Don't be shy you can look, i'm your husband after all." he left the clothes he was holding on the desk and approached me. Tom sat on the bed right in front of me then put one hand on my face and I relaxed my head in the palm of his hand. "I want you so bad, Y/n." he kissed me. I never thought that a sweet Tom actually excited, but after all he might. And I was up to have a nice and caring Tom Riddle. "You can have me Tom, but only if I can have you." I made my way on his lap. "You already own me princess." he kissed me again. I pushed him by the chest so he laid down "Good to know that." I smirked.

I leaned down and put a kiss on his lips then on his chin. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I continued with kissing his adam's apple. "Shall we get rid of this clothes?" he sat up. "And you ask, Tommy." he grabbed my sports bra at the end and I raised my hands. He pulled it out and threw it on the ground. I lifted myself slightly and pulled down his pajama pants along with his boxers.

He grabbed me and put me on the bed to lay down. Then he started kissing me from my mouth to all the way down. When he got to my belly button, he pulled down my shorts together with my panties. They found their place on the ground next to the other clothes. "Sir, i'm sorry, but." I heard a voice coming from the stairs and twisted my head to see who he is.
"Fucking elf how many times do I have to tell you to knock?" Tom shouted at him and grabbed the blanket to hide me. "There is no door to knock on sir." the house elf said. "Then don't come if I don't call you." Tom rolled his eyes angrily. "But master the dark lord wanted to tell you that if you don't come down for breakfast they will start eating without you." the elf was about to cry.
"Tell them to don't wait for us and don't come back here." Tom yelled and the elf left. "I fucking hate this stupid elf." he grabbed the blanket and threw it on the ground next to our clothes.

I just laughed then sat down, grabbed Tom by the shoulders and pulled him closer to myself. "This elf always ruins everything." I said "I want to kill him." Tom said still angry. "Let's go have breakfast." I stood up and went to the wardrobe "Then" I pulled out a black mini dress "we will see." I winked at him and I got dress. "Sure." he stood and dresses up his suit.

We went down the stairs and walked into the dining room. We sat in our seats and the dark lord of course had something to say. He always did.
"We were going to wait for you, but you can't wake up in time. Next time, I want you to be here on time." he said and put a fork omelette in his mouth.
"Yes my lord." I said without looking at him. His red eyes scared the shit out of me. "Tom do you have something to say?" the lord looked deadly at Tom's eyes. "No father." Tom looked back with the same look at his father. How Tom wasn't afraid of his father? Everyone else at the table was, and it wasn't just us, but the whole wizarding world.

Tom put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it then he slowly pushed his thumb down the inside of my thigh. I opened my legs and he pulled away my panties and started making circles around my clit with his thumb. I bit my lower lip so I didn't moan. I looked at Tom who kept eating with his other hand. I did my best not to make a single sound when he inserted his index finger into me. He started pumping in and out and I closed my eyes and tilted my head down. "Are you okay, darling?" Tom aksed and I looked at him. He smirked at my face expression. "Y-yes." I said breathless then he inserted one more finger in me. "Let's go." the Dark Lord stood up and stepped out with Bellatrix and Mattheo. "Finally." Tom raised his wand towards the door and the door closed and locked up. He took his fingers out of me and licked them.
Tom lifted me up and put me on the table then he lifted the bottom of my dress up and the top down. I quickly unbuttoned his pants. He took off his T-shirt and threw it on the chair where his father was sitting. Tom opened my legs and squatted between them. He put a kiss on my pussy then he lifted his head up and looked at me in the eyes and smiled after that he started licking my place.

I stuck my fingers between his hair and pulled it. I didn't hold my moans anymore. I couldn't care less if someone was going to hear us. He stood up and kissed me furiously. My hands found their place around his neck. His hands, on the other hand, were trying to touch every single place they've never been before. It was like he was trying to remember every fold of my body. "Are you ready, darling?" he asked with his hoarse voice and I nodded "Words?"

"Yes Tommy. Don't make me wait any longer." I kissed him passionately.
He inserted in me and we both moaned. He didn't move for a few seconds so the pain could ease, but it didn't really. Then he started pumping in. I tilted my head back. The pain was unbelievable and Tom wasn't really gentle himself.

Soon the pain was replaced with pleasure. Tom laughed and started slamming into me faster and harder. I stuck my nails in his back. He started kissing and sucking my neck, leaving marks on my neck and in return I left marks on his back. It was a perfect way to show each other that we belong to each other and only each other.

We both cum together. He hugged me across the waist and pulled me closer to himself. My hands laid on his neck.
He came out of me and helped me clean myself up. That's was an action I would never expect from him. Then we both got dressed and Tom opened the door and we went up to our room.

"Let's take a shower together." he hugged me from behind. "Another time, Tom, I'm tired, and I'm sure a shower with you will take more than two hours." I turned around to face him and put my hand around his neck. "Oh come on, it would be fun." he tilted his head down. Now our foreheads were touching. "Another time, I promise." I smiled and kissed him. "You promised I will remind you of that." he let go off of me "I'il see you tonight." he left the room and I git into the shower.