A Nightmare

Where was I? I looked around me, but I couldn't see anything. I assumed that I was in a dark room because it was hot and no air was flouting. I tried to move but it was like my legs were glued to the floor. I was getting more scared with every passing second. I looked down to myself, I was wearing the white dress from yesterday, but today it was covered in blood. I tried to don't think of whose blood this could be but all i could think of was Tom.

All of a sudden I saw a green light coming towards me. Before I could do anything someone jumped in front of me and the light hit him then he dropped down in my feet. I looked down at my hero and it was no one else than Tom. His face was calm but he had a black eye, blood was coming out of his nose and his eyebrow was wounded. Was that green light the worst spell that could ever exist? I kneeled down and checked his pulse, but he had none. "No." I was in denial "No, no, no, this can't be." I ran my fingers through my hair "Tom, please open your eyes, please." I yelled at him helplessly. Of course he didn't move an inch. "He's dead because of you."  I heard Bellatrix's voice, but i couldn't see her "No, no." I screamed "Now it's your turn." Voldemort said and all I could see was the green light that was about to hit me. Just as it was an inch away I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. My forehead was covered in sweat. "Y/n, are you alright?" I turned to look at Tom who was lying next to me. I was never happier to see him. "Now I am." I said and hugged him. His arms found their way around my waist and Tom had the audacity to lower them to my butt. Even that action of his couldn't get me to pull away. I was actually scared for him and cared for his well being, shit I was actually catching feelings for him. I hated myself for that. I put my head on his chest and tangled our legs together. I was actually surprised from the fact that he let me cuddle him.

"Hell of a nightmare, huh?" he asked pulling me closer to himself "Yes." i shivered just from the thought of it "What did you see?" he asked. "I was about to die, but you jumped in front of me and you died. I couldn't stand seeing your lifeless body." I explained, holding back tears "Don't worry I'm hear and I'm alive." he kissed the top of my head. Tom was hiding so many things that I just started exploring them. I didn't know that he could show affection. "Who killed me?" he asked "Those it matter, it was just a stupid nightmare?" I chuckled trying to raise my mood "Of course it does. I can actually kill them if you want." he suggested and I sat up to look at him "What?" I asked unbelievably, he was dead serious "Who was it?" he asked again "Your father." I whispered "Please don't murder anyone." I begged "Okay, I won't. But I'd like you to know that I'm willing to kill anyone who hurts you." he sat up as well "Even if it's your father?" I asked jokingly "Expecially if it's my father." he said seriously which scared me. I was just about to respond when I noticed the sheets were red instead of white. I looked down at my pj and it was covered in blood. "Tom, you're bleeding." I quickly jumped out of bed "So?" he raised his eyebrows like it wasn't big of a deal "Why didn't you tell me?" I opened the first aid kit "I didn't want to bother you." he said "You always bother me, but this is important." I started talking off the old bandages. "You look so beautiful right now." he lifted my chin up with his thumb and index finger "Stop it, Tom." I slapped his hand, but he didn't move it. He leaned towards me and kissed me roughly "We have to go to the hospital." I pulled away from the kiss "It's not that bad." he said "Yes, it is, Tom." I snapped "If you let me drive you to the hospital I'll do whatever you want me to." I couldn't believe that I was actually saying this, but it was going to be better if I couldn't walk for a day than Tom dying from blood loss. "Deal." he smirked "I'll be right back." I quickly ran to the toilet and threw up then I washed my face and went back to Tom. "Maybe you should get checked up when we are at the hospital." he suggested. "What why?" I wasn't going to "Didn't you just threw up?" he asked while we were going down the stairs "Yes, so what? I'm sure its because of the stress." I helped him get in the car.