The Order of the Phoenix

Hermione let us in and led us to the kitchen where on the dining table sat Harry Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, the Weasley twins their mother, Ron and Ginny. As we walked in they all got their wands out and pointed them at us "Put down your wands they are disarmed." Hermione said and with uncertainty they put down their wands. "Why are you here and how do you know about this place?" Sirius turned to us "I have my ways." I chuckled, but none of them smiled so I stopped "What do you want?" Lupin asked "We want your help." I said "For what?" Ron rolled his eyes "To defeat Voldemort." I said and Sirius laughed "And you expect us to believe you?" he turned to us "If you don't you're going to lose the war, so you don't have much of a choice." Tom finally spoke "Oh yea?" Sirius got up from his seat "You are literally Voldemorts son, why would you betray your father?" he came closer to Tom, who was towering over him "It's none of your business." Tom hissed "If you're going to stay here a second longer, yes it is my business." Sirius snapped back "Why don't you sit back down?" I asked politely "And why would you betray your father in law?" Black turned to me "Because he is a dick and I'm sick of him." I said "Fair enough." Sirius nodded and sat back down. "So you want our help?" Harry asked and I nodded "What do we get in return?" Fred asked "Our help." I responded "And how exactly you're going to help us?" George asked "We can help you find and destroy the horcruxes." Tom answered. "Could you step outside so we could discuss our decision?" Molly ask "Sure." I nodded and we walked out of the kitchen. She closed the door and casted a silence spell so we couldn't hear what they were saying. "Let's leave Y/n." Tom suggest "What? Why?"
"They clearly won't help us we are waisting our time." he rolled his eyes "They are going to help us." I said "Don't be so sure about that." he said annoyed "You'll see." I rolled my eyes and the kitchen door open. Molly made us a sign to come in so we did. "So?" I raised an eyebrow "We accept your offer." Sirius said "I told you." I  whispered to Tom "But-" Sirius started "Here we go." Tom whispered "You won't do anything alone and without permission." Sirius said "Sure." I answered "Ginny, please help them to their room." Molly said and her daughter stood up "Follow me." she left the kitchen and maybe her way up the stairs. She opened a door on which there were carved small initials that read 'R.A.B.' we walked in and she said "Get yourself comfortable we rarely leave the house." she walked out. "I don't know who decorated this room but they have a taste." Tom said.

The bedroom was mainly in the colour green and silver. It was clear that it's owner was a slytherin. On the walls there were lots of posters of music bands and quidditch teams. No wonder why Tom liked the room.

"Did you eat anything today?" Tom asked "Yes." I responded "What did you eat?" he asked "Um I ate-" I couldn't think of anything "You are pregnant Y/n you should eat." he said "I do eat." I snapped "Oh please, don't lie to me." he rolled his eyes "I see that you don't care about yourself, but what about the baby?"
"What about it?" I asked "You are impossible." he ran his fingers through his hair "Let's go and prepare you something to eat." he grabbed my hand and we walked back to the kitchen.

"Did you like your room?" Molly ask "It's just fine, thank you." I smiled "Sit." Tom pulled a chair and I sat down. Everyone looked at me confused. I lifted my shoulders and smiled awkwardly. "Molly, is there something to eat?" Tom asked "Yes, are you hungry?" She opened the fridge "No, but Y/n is." he said "No, I'm not." I said "Yes, she is." he said through his teeth. Molly looked confused, but she put a bowl of soup in front of me. "Eat!" Tom said and I shook my head "Fine." he grabbed the spoon and forcibly made me it the soup "Why don't you leave her alone? She said she isn't hungry." Harry said and Tom rolled his eyes "Shut up Potter. I can judge for myself whether my wife is hungry or not." he snapped. Harry went to say something else, but he stopped. "Besides she is pregnant and haven't eaten anything all day." Tom added. Everyone was shocked from the information. "Congratulations." Molly was the first to get out of the trance that the news caused.