Slytherin Party

After dinner Pansy and I went to our dorm and spent a lot of time getting ready. We laughed a lot and gossiped. Basically we were just catching up. "But Y/n I'm being serious I think you should put your ring on." Pansy stopped laughing "Oh come on, I have few months to live before I actually put the stupid ring on and marry Riddle. Besides, if someone had thrown a wedding ring at you would you wear it?" in response Pansy shook her head no. "That's what I thought." I said and stood up to finally wear my dress.

"Every single guy will have his eyes on you

"Every single guy will have his eyes on you." Pansy said as we were about to go down to the common room "You're so full of shit." I didn't believe in what she was saying. If anything whenever Pansy and I were together everyone was looking at her not at me. I wasn't jealous, though, I actually was really happy for her. "No, I'm dead serious. You look gorgeous." we finally left the room and as soon as we did the loud music was the only thing that we could hear.

Now we were at the last step. I looked around and noticed our guys sitting by the fireplace. Well Tom wasn't sitting he was leaning on the fireplace itself. He noticed me staring at him so he made sure we were making eye contact. I couldn't stand the pressure and looked away. "Come on let's go." Pansy grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the guys. Normally I wouldn't mind, but nothing was normal anymore. Everything has changed. "Hey, lads." Pansy relaxed herself on Mattheo's lap. "Can I?" I glanced at the joint in Blaise's hand. "Sure." he handed it to me. "Hey man you know that my little sis ain't allowed to smoke weed." Draco hit his shoulder and laughed. It was clear that my five minutes older brother was too high to take anything seriously for more than a second. I giggled at how stupid he was looking and just as I was about to take my first puff someone from behind me took the joint out of my hand. "Hey, it was my turn." I turned around to face him and of course it was Tom Riddle my 'lovely husband'."You heard your brother, no weed for you, darling."  Tom took a big hit of the joint. The smoke came out of his mouth and like an elevator entered back into his body through his nose. "He couldn't care less actually." I turned my head to look at Draco who was now making out with a random girl. Before replying anything Tom took another hit and returned the joint to Blaise. He had to lean a bit to reach him and when he was standing up Tom put his left hand on my waist and his cold fingers met my warm skin. Then he leaned towards my ear and said "Luckily, I'm here to take care of you." I couldn't help, but roll my eyes "Oh, I'm so lucky to have you." I said sarcastically "Always." he smirked shamelessly.

All of a sudden the guys at the entrance who were supposed to be 'guards' started yelling at someone. I made my way to there just to see that Harry Hermione Ron and the twins were trying to get in. "Told you lads just leave. Let's not ruin everybody's night, huh. " said Crabbe "It's alright they are with me." I caught his attention by putting my arm on his shoulder "You and gryffindors?" Goyle asked and he couldn't believe in his ears "Yes me and gryffindors. Do you have a problem with that?" I said and he just shook his head "Come on guys I've been waiting for you." I let them in. They looked around. "Wow, your common room is so-" started Fred "Different." finished George. "Yea, I guess." I smiled awkwardly "Do you guys want something to drink?" I offered and they nodded. We made our way to the table filed with drinks. We were making small talks when I noticed Tom staring into my soul. It was a dead stare. He was hitting a joint again the smoke came out of his nose. Now I knew that I actually fucked up. He exhaled the smoke through his nose only when he was angry or upset. I knew him good enough to know that, but then again I don't know why I loved seeing him angry. I decided to take things even further by offering Potter to dance with me. The song had an amazing rhythm to which was almost impossible to don't be able to dance.

To my surprise Harry didn't turn me down and we hit the dance floor. He wasn't the best dancer, but it will do I guess. I glanced at Tom who drank the contents of his cup in one breath then he threw the cup on the ground and now he was making his way up to us. "Oh shit your husband looks angry." Harry said in my ear so I could hear him "My bad." Tom pushed him away from me "What do you think you are doing, Riddle?" I shouted at him "Nothing, but what do you think you are doing, sweetheart?" he grabbed me by my arm and we went up the stairs to his dorm I suppose. He slammed the door shut and pinned me against it. "What do you think you're doing when you're hanging out with gryffindors?" he hissed angrily "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that it was forbidden for different houses to communicate with each other." I hissed back at him "Well for you it is, especially when they are gryffindors. Or to express myself more clearly when they are mudbloods blood traitors and the enemy himself Harry Potter." he was getting even more angrier and now I was sure that I was going to get hurt physically and mentally. "Oh come on you don't believe in that crab, do you?" I laughed ironically "Of course I do and yous should too." Tom let go off of me and turned his back. He started walking back and forth in the room "Why aren't you wearing your ring, darling? I thought that I was clear enough this morning." he turned to face me. The calm look on his face scared me. "I must have forgotten." I mumbled scared to death "Don't lie to me, darling." he approached me "I'm not lying." I noisily swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat "Well I hope so. You know that I don't want to hurt you." he put a strand of hair behind my ear "Don't you actually?" the words flew out of my mouth before I could realise it. "Of course I don't, Y/n." he put his right hand on my cheek and started rubbing it with his thumb. I don't know how he did it, but he made me believe him for a second, but then I remembered how manipulative he actually is. He must have read my mind because his next words were "I know that you don't trust me, darling."

"No, I-" I tried to defend myself, but he put his pointing finger on my lips and shushed me "Let's make a deal. We won't lie to each other ever again." I nodded that sounded like a fair deal even though I knew that he couldn't be trusted "Deal?" he asked "Deal." I responded "Good now off you go." he stepped back. Was that it? No hits? No brutal spells? I narrowly got away with it. "Oh, one last thing." he said just as I open the door "Don't you dare returning to the party with that dress." on this comment of his, I gave him a confused look. "They're all staring at you I can barely hold back from killing someone."

"Wait are you jealous? I giggled. Was Tom Riddle actually jealous? "No, I'm not. I just don't like people staring at what's mine."

"I'm not yours Riddle." I laughed at how full of himself he was "Oh, yes you are."

"You wish." I smirked "I own you, darling." he said confidently "As I said, you wish." I winked at him and left the room.