2

continue....

Life ..... someone said that it's a precious thing that anyone could ever have......we don't after crossing how many births we got this human birth.... that's why it's precious.....

and the beauty is....no one is having a perfect life..... evryone have their equal shares of sorrows n happiness.....while balancing evrything..... evryone is trying to run their life beautifully.....

and like us....there is an one girl....

a simple....but most loving.....A chubby....but most hottest girl....A one with innocent heart.....Hight is also not so tall n all.....but that's the cutest thing about her....

She just love herself....but also don't have guts to deny the orders from her loved one....

Lost her family but still mange to smile everyday.....

n boss her smile.....can kill anyone

She loves her family.... actually both the families....

but Believe to live independently......She knows how to be happy n how to spread happiness.....

any boring person can be feel chilled out in her company.....bole toh.....she is gem of person....uske sath baithne se hi apki energies acchi ho jati hai....she doesn't talk with anyone to harm or hunt something from you....she is amazing

n rare girl.... can't find the same piece.....

wo sabse alag hai....

the most beautiful....who's heart is most pure n she is Shehnaaz Malik

Malik is her father's surname....but the place where she is living is belongs to Khan's

Shehnaaz the fun loving girl... she used to live in lakhnau.....With her Father and Mother....

she the most pampered child.....she was pampered by her mother......n specially she was the apple of her eyes....Her father is strict...but he used to love his daughter alot....The only person to whom could Shehnaaz feared from......but shows the strictness infront of her but really take care of her things.....

Abrar Khan...her father who used to work with one business man...he worked as a accountant.....he always scold Shehnaaz for her studies....he want her to complete the CA but she Hates maths so goes with graduation in Bsc

Her mother Rukhsar Malik is loving housewife n take care of whole house.... whenever Shehnaaz used to see her mother...she thinks she will also take care of her home after her marriage....

but suddenly one day...
her both parents died in car accident........

she was left broken...
when her father is taking his last breath in hospital that time he had words with his best friend that he will take care of shehnaz n will make her his daughter in law

Imam Khan..... who's name is linked with so many big buisness man....but he just earn a amount that could be enough to run a normal middle class house....

he is smart as hell....he is also accountant but lives in Mumbai....

he have only one son who is already married....

Javed Khan

a 30 years old man...who is recently working in company in Dubai....

when Shehnaz lost her both parents at her 21 age....she left broken....but she learn to handle herself n started to live with khan's

Imam promised her father that he will get Shehnaaz marry with his son Javed who is already married just one year ago...

when Shehnaz is come to Mumbai that time only he left india for his work n from past 2 years he didn't come to India.....