29

Continue.....

The next morning is quite busy for them....as Sidharth have so many things to handle...his work...the scene that he created in dubai...there is still buzz about the things happened there....

plus rehman Bhai have many plans regarding that....

the raichand's are very close to there destruction coz the lion knows where his pray lives....

n the most important thing is....there wedding....

the word itself holds so much of beauty.....

it gives the biggest on the faces of that two mad lovers who really want to tie a knot n live there life togetherlly.....

this is the last destination for any lovers.....

the last step....step of there toughest exam that they faced..... because falling in love is easy but passed the hurdles holding your lover's hand is not easy.... having faith in your love n be ready to fight with world for your love is not easy.....

if your love is true then all this things are doesn't matter for two of them.....

n here....

this beautiful couple...name sidnaaz also passed many misunderstandings...tears...pain... confusion....n what not...

there fights on the topic of his work is still between them...but she convence almost after listening his side of story....but still being his only family member it's her duty to stop him to do nay sin....n she is Abundant releted to this topic.......

she believes that if you give pain to any human or living being....it backfires you....karma is bi**h bro....

n she want to save her hayaat from all the curses....her hayaat deserve only love n happiness n she would try every possible thing to stop to do any wrong thing

its almost lunch time n he told her he will be back till now....n she is waiting for him on dining table

well In morning when they wake up almost at same time....both have the pleasant smile on there face...why not they saw there first morning in there new house togetherlly.. holding each other.....

he is living his dream already....

n she always gets goosebumps when he spoke in his morning husky voice....

his good morning wishes actually makes her day fresh n fine....

n he knows that because once she admit this thing when they are in dubai...

n he marked in his mind that what she liked most...his morning wishes to her ..

such a simple demand know

that's why he fall for her....

according to him..she is not a regular girl out there....at a first sight he feels the uniqueness in her....she is so different from the other girls to whom he met before....

whenever he look at her ...he feels proud on his own choice .....

she is not only good looking girl but have a big n beautiful heart...which he like most....she is most perfect girl for him....n he is the most perfect guy for her innocent self... every navie girl deserve guy like him ... protective.... rebellious....smart... caring....who know how to love n treat a girl....

in morning

after his wishes....she shy hardly....the reason she herself don't know

Sid :- good morning my love....