40

continue....

Happiness......it's like a piece of cake.... everyone wants this sweetness in there plate....but...till you didn't taste bitterness you can't understand the value of sweetness.....n it's better to  have every kind of tastes in our life.....it teaches us so many things......n only sweetness sometimes create a problem n looks like really boring thing but if you have so many flavours in your plate then life starts to look like a interesting ride....

here in this story couple faces so many problems but at the end they found themselves in eachother's embrace that's there happy place.....

they said....jab tak ending happy na ho....tab tak wo end nahi hai....to be continued hota hi hai.....

here in this story sidnaaz are so lucky that they are finally moving towards there happy ending.....

everything start to go so perfectly that sometimes they also can't believe that it's finally happening wid them....

they wish for there child....n now they are going to be parents soon...

after she told him about the good news....he was so happy that he forgot to think any other thing... only his Hayaat n there unborn child is running in his mind.....he literally treat her like a feather that day...she found this cute n enjoy his attention

she got angry when he put pillows inbetween them

she scold him for doing this but he adorably give her answer

" mere se control nahi hota jab tu pass hoti hai...m hurt kr dunga baby ko...it's better m thoda dur hi"

she greet her teeths n move towards him n clutch his collars n pull him towards her

" pure 9 mahine aise hi rahoge "

n he widen his eyes....

n Murmur

" 9 ghante bhi tere se dur rahena mushkil hai..."

she again utter

" toh fir.....app sach m abhi over kar rahe ho"

he found that she is now getting angry

" tu bhadak q rahi hai...yar pehli papa ban ne wala hu...har din thodi banta hu jo pata hoga meko kaise react karna hai"

n she give him her simple glare

" accha sry yar...m dara hua hu...i...i don't know....me..."

Shehnaaz understand his deliama...n smile softly looking his worry filled face

she cup his cheeks n utter oh so lovingly

" kya bat hai bebu"

n he hug her tightly...... trying to just calm down his heartbeat...which is raising coz of happiness

he utter

" m bahot khush hu jaana....i....yakeen nahi ho raha ke m....meri apni family hogi....ye mere zindagi ka sabse pyara din hai...thank you for giving me this ....m duniya har khushi tum dono ko dunga....i promise jaan....hum tino bahot khush rahenge...haina"

his eyes are filled with happy taers .....he didn't feel shy or something for crying infront of her....his soft,harsh, emotional... every shade she knows about him....he is like open book for her...only for her....

he happily express his feelings

she ruffle his hairs n utter

" haa bilkul.... hamesha sath rahenge...aur bahot khush se zindagi bitayenge"