30

Continue......

Ken :- hello mr Khan.....

sidharth joined his eyebrows looking him n his tone ..

well he have his own way of talking n dressing

Shehnaaz didn't pay any attention on him but on his collection that he bought with him....

two girls n one guy come taking the trolleys inside from the main door.....

n shehnaz's eyes sparkle in that moment....

come on it's girl's weakness..... amazing Collection of dresses....

n here she don't know when she bought this kind of ethnic wear last in her life...

its when ...that she is 19 years old....n her father bought her one dress on Eid ...

after her big loss....she don't have any one who would gift her this ....n she can't afford for herself with her little hard earn money.....

but today is the occasion...means a real occasion her marriage....n she have her man.....who is ready to give her all kind of happiness.....

Shehnaaz:- wowwwww

Sid look her face with amazing smile on his lips....

n Shehnaz didn't spare a glance to her favorite thing...that is his smile..coz she have so many preety dresses infront of her eyes n she is not able to take her eyes away

she move sidharth aside

who look her in shock....but again smile looking her craziness for dresses

Shehnaaz:- ye sab apne design kiye hai

Ken :- yes beautiful....

well Mr Khan i have many for you as well....

after all shadi dono ki hai..am I right

he move towards Sid to just touch his biceps while talking...well it's his style to talk

Sid put his hands away
Sid :- uhh sure...but First she'll choose for herself...fir badme match kr lenge...

Ken :- ohh are you planning for twinning...goshhhh you're so lucky girl...means aj kal konsa ladka twinning krne ready hota hai bride ke sath....

Shehnaaz :- while looking one white sharara ....

mera wala alag hai ken ji....sabse best....

she utter so damn casually...that she is talking to her frnd.... about him....

n sidharth blushed hardly

Ken giggle n utter....trueeee

Then he move towards shehnaz n start to show her n explain her each designer piece.....

n sid is enjoying his most favourite view....her smiling face......

but his trance break when he got his mails from his work

that is shippment of his guns.....

he got stuck in his phn

but look towards Shehnaaz when she called him

Shehnaaz:- si.....

ummm sunooo

she can't disclose his real name...he is still aayan Khan for world.....

Sid :- hmmmm

Shehnaaz:- ye wala ya fir ye....

she pick one pink suit....n other one is bright red....