5

Continue....

Present

Anuj :- are you serious...oh my god.... can't believe sidharth....tera nam...aayan...n how lucky yar ke matlab tuze love at first sight hua hai bhabhi se....

wowww... amazing....n best part itna lucky hai ki pass me rehne ko ghar bhi mil gaya.... matlab full on Ashiqui ladao...

Sid is laughing little loudly... watching his friend's shocking n suprising expressions

Sid nods in yes for anuj's statement.....

he again bend a little on his chair....n look to his beloved....wife....his hayaat.... he's only reason to live in this world....

sometimes he also get shocked whenever he look back n recall how they met...how they fall for each other deeply.....how he made her his biwi....how they lived there life while literally clinging on each other....

yup they always lives or behaves like a teenager couple....

whenever they are around each other they never left the chance to touch eachother....like just entangling fingers is also the best intimacy for them....

anyone can watch n tell that they are madly n deeply in love with eachother....

n that love didn't developed in one day .... they pass many hurdles....they pass many misunderstanding....they pass many fights.....n come back more glowing n growing....

this bond or relationship is developed because they have so much of love , care in their hearts for eachother

sometimes a person is so tired with life n Suddenly one soft breeze hit is heart n tell ... now onwards evrything will be fine... every thing will be fall into right place n u will get whatever you wish for ....

is amazing.... that person becomes your god.... Hayaat

n that's happen wid sidharth....

Sid stand on his place

Anuj :- oye kaha ja raha hai...story toh Puri kar

Sid :- aaya yar ek sec

n he goes near his biwi...

n cover her fully....

he knows climate is changing...n his wife don't like cold in room...she used almost sleep on him for warmness.....

Sid put the temperature of AC at normal one....

he check her saline meter....n

her machines that are telling him she is alive....

just not responding to his talk...

but it's ok she is breathing...n her haertbeat are pronouncing his name everytime...n he is little fine in that

but misses her alot....

he bend n lovingly kiss her forehead...

his lips lingered there for sometime....

he detached his lips n look her closely....

like want to drink her most beautiful face through his eyes...

he remove her oxygen mask

his thumb is gently moving or rubbing her side of nostrils

mask leave the little red mark on her skin...

but he is doing because he like her nose the most... actually evrything that belongs to her...he likes or we can say Loves the most...he is that kind of mad for her...