[1] Incident

《Enhypen》

Enhypen

🎀

- Giving up is the words that doesn't apply sunoo, everytime he fails, fall, tripped, he doesn't give up and there is heeseung that is always beside him, his always there carrying sunoo's back he always make sure to give sunoo the time he wanted to, their friendship is always positive and healthy, if they argue heeseung is always there to make the first move of apologising.

He love and like sunoo, sunoo's smile is healing for him, everytime he see the guy smiling he smiles too it's like a virus that affects people.

They're bestfriends afterall.

***

It's aug 20th first day of college, they go to the same school since kindergarten.

"Hyung!" The boy shouted from a far. The guy who was called turn his head. He gasped seeing sunoo with frown and pouty lips.

There could be one reason why he gasped seeing sunoo. He forgot.

"Why did you not wait for me?" Sunoo pout.

"Are you mad at me ddeonu?" heeseung ask, leaning closer at sunoo's face, sunoo hold a fist and joke that he will hit heeseung but then rolled his eyes and cross his arms, "Don't do that again, it's the first time you didn't wait for me"

"Aye, come here.. I just forget okay? And I promise I won't do it again" heeseung put his arm to the younger as he softly bump his head to the pink hair of sunoo.

When sunoo smile, heeseung smile too and they walked together and arrived at university on time.

As sunoo step his feet to the gate he dashed to someone and heeseung just give a sighed. As if, it's not happening ever since elementary, so it's not new.

"Wonnie!" Sunoo shouted. The brunette guy turn and a smile appears. "Sunoo!" They ran towards eachother and hug in reunion.

"it's been a month since I saw you" he said, jungwon chuckle. "I'm not joking" sunoo added.

"Well hyung if your not always with heeseung hyung you will notice me" jungwon laugh after he said it and there is sunoo got embarrassed.

"BOO!"

"AHH!... aish"

"what was that for?" Jungwon punch heeseung's arm causing heeseung to hiss.