[4] Ignorance

🎀

🎀

-Sunoo was keep smiling as he walk pass the students at the hallway, he and jungwon parted ways, though, jungwon insisted that he wanna come with sunoo.

But the ending sunoo is all by himself, not wanting jungwon by his side for only this day.

Sunoo plan something special for heeseung, since he heard that there's someone he likes and he believes that its him.

The school end in a glimpse of laughters and cheer by the students, all of them wearing smiles because they can go to other places after school, and that heeseung and his friends are not exempt.

Jake walk out from his class as he go to fetch his belongings at the locker, he was suprise when he felt an arm on top of his shoulder.

"Oh!, Heeseung hyung"

Heeseung chuckle as he gave a pat to Jake's head. "How's class huh?" He ask. "I did well hyung and i became the president" jake response as he smile while heeseung smiling too.

The red string of each other perspective are tightly tied, as their eyes shine by looking at each one.

When jake close his locker, he felt a hand getting his bag, he look to the side to see heeseung giving assuring smile. "I'll carry your bag hm?" Jake chuckle and just nods.

As they both walk out of the university and reunite with heeseung's friends, someone appear infront of them.

"Hyung.." He mumble.

Heeseung look in front to see sunoo, holding a box of chocolate and a letter attach on top. He look at him up and down before he ask. "What are you doing here?"

Sunoo smiles, its been long enough since he and heeseung talk. "I brought you these, its uhm.. your favorite" heeseung look at the box and raise a brow.

"Y-you don't have to, sun.. im fine" heeseung smile. "B-but-" his words stop when jake grab the box. "Heeseung will take this, he's just shy and carrying my things so uh.. yeah!" Jake shyly smile.

Heeseung look at him, his eyes wided. "Oh, i guess but heeseungie please eat it and im waiting for you.." sunoo said and leave, leaving all of them confuse.

"Yoo, he's waiting for you" beomgyu butts in. "What does he meant by that though.." Jeongin ask. "Yall lets just put our minds to our hangout okay?" Heeseung said, even though he's confuse too.

Time went by and the group is still hanging out, enjoying their self around.

As night hits, beomgyu and Jeongin went home by themselves while heeseung accompany jake and drive him safely.

While heeseung is driving back, on his way to his home, he received a text.

Hyung, how's the chocolate?

It was sunoo, he power off his phone and continue on driving as he gave a sigh.

Heeseung reach his home and went to his room, he change into comfortable clothes before he hop in to his bed and use his phone.

Seeing tons of notifications from sunoo makes him mad for some oddly reason and so he chose to ignore it, and sleep through out the night.

***

Morning came and heeseung was ready to go to school, he already eat breakfast and already dressed. He look at the time over his phone and smiled as he go out from his house.

As he was walking on his way to Jake's house he saw sunoo walking opposite direction, he ignored him but sunoo knowing the scent of heeseung got his head turn and call for the latter.

"Hyung!" Sunoo call as he smile and quite losing his eyes because of how it disappear when he smile.

Heeseung stop from his spot but didn't look back, he tsked in silence and just walk straightaway and continue to ignore sunoo.

Sunoo pout it's very sad tbh, because he saw heeseung huff and feel like he's mad at him and yet he didn't know.

As he turn around and continue to walk his thoughts starting to fly again.

What if jake hyung is brainwashing heeseung hyung?

I hate him!, why does heeseung hyung need to meet him.

Sunoo tilt his head as he clenched his jaw, thinking of jake just causing him to huff in anger. He wouldn't lie that yesterday heeseung doesn't even look like he wanted to talk to sunoo,

But since sunoo approach him, he has no escape.

Sunoo doesn't know of why heeseung suddenly ignore him again does chocolates i give taste bad? He thought, though, he's thoughts cut off when their guard stop him from entering the uni without letting the guard check if he have id.

He sighs and goes back to face the unsatisfied guard beside the big gate.

And now when he entered he saw heeseung with jake.

Is he that slow walker and drown in thoughts to didn't saw the two walk pass him?, err.

As he saw both of them laughing and giggling before the bell rings, he glare at jake as he was mad for thinking jake steal heeseung.

Actually he can never be mad at jake but the feeling of losing a bestfriend just because of him.. its hurts at the same time for someone like sunoo.

Everything is just miss communication and it was not really helping at all.