[2] Attention

🎀

🎀

- Even after their break time heeseung didn't approach sunoo, because he's with jake the whole time and it's because of having the same class too.

Sunoo was left out, feeling jealousy and he just wanted attention from heeseung. Though, he has a big crush on him but the over thinker he is, he always deny his feelings.

In class, sunoo is not listening, his eyes fixated at the wall, thinking about that guy and heeseung and his starting to overthink things more than what it was.

It's unhealthy, really. Thus sunoo can't stop because of his habit too.

Jungwon notice sunoo from the back row and him looking at sunoo out of this world is proof enough that he's thinking deeply.

After class.

Jungwon approach sunoo whose still sitted at his chair and the position still the same and worried expression was shown on jungwon's face. He tap sunoo's shoulder for attention but the older is not answering.

"Sunoo-yah.." his first attempt.

Failed.

"sunoo hyung.." his second.

Failed.

"sun-"

His words stop when sunoo suddenly stands up and fastly walk outside their classroom, jungwon followed until he bump at sunoo's back realizing that sunoo stop walking and looking at someone's.

He follow where his looking and saw heeseung with jake. He look back at sunoo and saw a tear escape from his eyes, sunoo sniff and lowen his head.

Jungwon hug him and sunoo cry even more but silently.

Yang Jungwon knows the feeling of sunoo towards heeseung ever since they were elementary, sunoo never miss out to talk about heeseung, he's even smiling while describing him.

"I'm here.. cheer up sunoo-ya" he said, as he comfort sunoo.

"Jungwon.. a-am i w-wrong ab-about my decision?" Sunoo said, his mouth quivering as he mumble words. "At the part where you didn't confess is the only wrong" jungwon hear silence tho it was replace by sunoo's sobs.

A little while, jungwon saw heeseung and jake are gone, he click his tongue in annoyance.

'How can he easily ignore sunoo?' He thought.

***

As both of them walk away heeseung was looking at jake, admiring the boy, he saw how perfect paragon jake is, he thinks that he can gets people he wants by having that face.

Jake stop talking as he look to the side and their eyes met, jake laughs. "Hyung!, im gonna melt if you look at me like that" he hold a fist as he playfully smack heesung.

Heeseung chuckle. "Who wouldn't want to stare at you for how long?" Jake laugh in response.

And at that moment heeseung forget about his bestfriend.

As they said risk is better than regret.