[3] Unsaid feelings

🎀

🎀

- Sun showed up, hitting sunoo's beautiful skin from his four glass window beside his bed, his move shifting from side to side until he sits up and rub his eyes.

He grab his phone from the stand and saw no messages from heeseung and when he check the time, he's late.

Even you probably thinking that 'why did he not set an alarm' it's because heeseung is his alarm. Heeseung would spam call sunoo until he wakes up, that's what they're always doing and turns out to be a friendly success.

And now he fasten his actions and run to university as fast as he can.

***

When sunoo arrived the field are empty, only guards were found. He sighs in irritation, he run again, trying not to be late at his first subject. Thinking of being embarrassed later is probably just a thought because he's getting careless.

As he run on his way to the 3rd floor, he bump on to someone causing him to widen his eyes as he almost fall backwards, thus, the guy catch him by his hands.

Sunoo breathe out heavily, he wants to rant and give this guy an ugly attitude but he shrugged if off and just walk away, not until he was stop by the guy's voice.

"Uhh, you might as well want to grab your tie that fell down from your pocket?" The guy said as he was holding sunoo's tie.

Sunoo look back, though a train hit him and recall a familiar face. "T-thankyou.." he said, a not recognizable pitch was mix at his voice. "No problem. Im sim jaehyun you can call me jake"

Sunoo was left speechless, his knees are getting weak as it shake unnoticed, he face to face the guy that heeseung met.

Jake was still smiling, expecting a response back but seeing the boy's expression change his own to frown. "Are you o-" "D-don't t-touch me!" Sunoo shove away jake's hand and immediately run away to go to his class.

Jake gulps as his eyes widen. "did i do something wrong?" He ask himself, leaving him clueless. He shrug it off and went down back to his class, afterall he just visit a men's restroom.

***

Break time

Sunoo is walking on his way to the canteen, his feeling lonely and everything, jungwon that is suppose to be by his side cannot make it, thus, he texted sunoo to just meet him at the canteen.

The hallway that is full of noisy students, playful students or even couple students that don't know about pda.

But one gossiping was caught sunoo's attention.

"I heard our captain at basketball like someone"

"Really?, you mean heeseung sunbae?"

"Yes!, exactly!"

"Omo!, do you know more details?"

"I heard that its a long friendship of his"

Hearing this, makes sunoo widen his eyes. Now, he cant be that assuming right?, but he likes heeseung so its normal.

He run away to meet jungwon and probably tell of what he just heard, his mood changes by what he just heard.

Seeing jungwon from a far got his feeling excited and quickly approach him. "Jungwonie!" Jungwon turn his head and saw sunoo smiling ear to ear. "Oh, sunoo hyung"

"Did you know?" Sunoo started.

"Know what?"

"That heeseung like someone from his long friendship, a-and i think that's me!" He said, a blush creep up on his cheeks.

Jungwon did not show emotion nevertheless he look to the side to heeseung with jake and his other friends again.

"What makes you think that it was you"

"Duh! Im the only boy heeseung's longer friend"

Jungwon tilt his head, getting confuse as it was. "Hyung.. are you okay?" Jungwon ask out of blue, sunoo eagerly nodded.

Jungwon take a bite from his food while slowly munching, his worried that sunoo might be delusional at this point because there's no way heeseung would ignore sunoo if he's having a crush on him,

Its not like heeseung to begin with, he will even flirt if he likes someone but this?..

This makes jungwon know that his thoughts are not wrong.

***

"Heeseung!" Jeongin approach them, heeseung look up, meeting eyes with his buddy. "Yea?" Jeongin sit up. "You have a rumor.." jake widen his eyes as he look directly at heeseung.

While beomgyu and heeseung just sigh. "I know sunghoon shouldn't be trusted" he let out a heavily sigh, "is it about my crush?" Jeongin nodded.

"Look it's infatuated okay?, i don't like him anymore, i have the courage to tell it to other people because my feelings are now gone"

"Sorry to butt in but, what's infatuated?" Jake ask, heeseung smile as he pat jake's head, showing that his whipped.

"Infatuated means i fell inlove with someone and becoming extremely interested to him for a short time, ive become foolish honestly, though it was fun" he said as he lowen his head while sharing.

"But when i parted and didn't approach him, that makes me realize that im just infatuated and my feelings are not sincere and only seen him as friend" heeseung smiles.

"Oh, may i ask who is he?"

"Kim sunoo, my bestfriend since elementary" jake widen his eyes. "You mean the cute boy from class B?" Heeseung tilted his head. "You know him?" Jake nods.

"You know hyung.. you shouldn't ignore him just because you've realise that you're feelings are infatuated, why not say the both of your unsaid feelings?" Jake added.

"Unsaid feelings?" Heeseung laughs "he just thought of me as best friend jakey" jake's eyes becomes doe. "But what if-" heesung shut him off by placing his index finger at his lips

"I will.. soon, I'll do it for you"

Unsaid feelings are really so hard to understand each other's point of view.