THE BEGINNING

My name, is May Stone. I'm the only daughter of Jason and Emma Watson Stone, the Beta family of White Fang pack. The one and only pack that belongs to the King of alphas, Jackson Parks my mate and father to my three sons. The Alpha 3 they liked to call themselves. After their dad's gang. It's safe to say their following in their father's footsteps.

We were once a small pack. The one that everyone forgets about or rather, not acknolage at least. We never attended the Alpha games or any other form of interactions with other packs. We kept to ourselfs, we flourished in our own pack, we found our mates in our own pack. We did everything in our own pack basically.

But the story I'm about to tell you is far from any other kind of story you've ever heard or read in books.

It all began with a normal typical winters night when i finished my school homework and went to my suite to run myself a hot, relaxing bath, just before the storm hits by midnight. With mom and dad already asleep. I put on some soft elegant music and got into the steamy bath with a glass of merlot wine.
After half an hour or so I decided to make my way to bed as sleep was now overtaking my exhausted body. When I got to my bedside I got the most weird feeling that someone was watching me, I went to the window to see if I could spot anything out of the ordinary, but nothing came to view.
I shrugged it off and went to bed and as my head hit the pillow I fell into a deeps leep. I didn't think I was this tired.

As predicted by the weather service on the television channel, the storm raged by midnight on the dot. Or so we thought.
While I was in a deep sleep, we were attacked by the rogues that had surrounded us for over a decade, never attacking, until now. The attack was well planned, they had someone from the inside helping them overtake our small, versatile pack. I couldn't wake from my slumber for I was drugged by my delicacy of sweet wine and by whom...

...No one knew. I couldn't even move my body for I was trapped in my sleeping body. I heard all the eerie screams of my pack members and the sound of fire consuming everything in it's way, homes being destroyed and overran by the attackers. For some reason the leader of the rogues couldn't get to me , goddess alone knows why.
They kept at it for quite some time and when they were done...
When the noise finally stopped, all I could hear was the sound of silence. I tried mind linking anyone that could hear me, but nothing. I felt my link to my family and my pack subsiding being destroyed with each agonizing, painful second that passed and that's when I realised everyone was dead or taken hostage.

As the drugs finally wore off, I started getting feeling back in my fingers and toes, as the feeling worked it's way up throughout my whole body, it was like an electric shockwave running throughout my entire body and I bolted upright on the bed as reality slapped me in my face.

I .was .alone.

I was now freaking out. I have to find my family, my pack. They're all depending on me now.
Oh and just in case I forgot to mention the fact that I'm the strongest, biggest wolf in our pack as the Moon goddess herself bestowed upon me and blessed me with Lumina.

It was now time for me to get all my planning in order and to come up with a plan to rescue my pack and family, I only pray to the Moon goddess that they're still alive and unharmed. I sprinted through my parent's mansion to get weapons, extra clothing and don't forget food, I packed my backpack at lightning speed so that I can start my journey, my mission.

I soon realized that I have to make contact with other packs for them to help me on my quest. I wasn't up to that idea quite frankly. It's not that I'm a shy person, but there's a reason to why our pack was, well how to put it... not on the map.
Which means that I'm gonna have to make our pack now known to the world and other packs. All thoughts were now running through my mind taking over all my positive memories, replacing them with raging anger and frustration. Blocking my mind to think straight. I linked Lumina to came forward to ask her whether she has any ideas that could help us.