NEW ADDITIONS TO THE ROYAL FAMILY

Previously on The Alpha Three...

Everyone in the pack knew what I was up to and had to keep the secret from their King. Me on the other hand planned a little dinner on the balcony. I've set up a cute, romantic scene. Food galore, only his favorites. He knocked on the door and I opened it slightly to hand him, his blindfold. With him blindfolded I guided him to his side if the table and sat him in his seat with his hands on my hips, I slowly removed the blindfold. When he opened his eyes he first looked at me gettimg all teary, complimenting my outfit and glamor, looking at the scene that has been set, his voice got groggy as he struggled to get the words. He was in awe, got up from his seat, picking me up in a slightly tight hug, twirling me around. He went on and on about how he was suppose to be the one surprising me with this kind of stuff. I bluntly told him that he took to long as a joke of course and we enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the evening. Before we finished he got up from his seat again and walked over to me, taking my hand in his, he looked out to the fields before looking at me. He took a deap breath and sighed with relieve. - May, I must say, I've never known happiness, that is untill I found you. I thought that I was bound to be alone for internaty. When I found you sitting in my office, locking eyes with you. You took my breath away and I knew from that momemt on, if you were ever to leave, I would certainly die. You've stopped my heart right then and there, brought it back to life with the most biggest, hardest beating ever. I love you so much, you truly make me the happiest man and wolf alive. I guess what I want to say is... - he got onto one knee and... - what I want to say, rather ask. May Stone, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and mother to our soon newborn pups?-. He took out the ring casket from his pocket and I gasped, I stood up from my seat and took a ring casket from my dress's pocket as well. We both break out laughing, placed the rings on each other's fingers.

With that our eventful evening came to an end, followed by other eventful, lustful arousments.

The precent...

We woke with the sun beaming through the curtains, not even fully awake yet, I bolted up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Before I reached the toilet I threw up all over the floor, falling to my knees, I screamed out of frustration and anger. Jackson was by my side without a second to spare, holding my hair back as my morning sickness continued. It went on for two weeks straight and I regretted asking Jackson to go to work, cause I needed him so bad. Later that morning I was feeling more like myself, barely showing a baby bump. I was moving around the house when it hit me, I didn't want to look like a over-sized balloon, waddling down the carpet to meet my mate at the altar. So I scheduled a meeting with the Betas and Gammas of our large pack. This was going to be one hell of a big, kick ass wedding. Even packs across the nation were invited.

-As long as that freak of nature, the so called alpha of Christening Blue pack doesn't lay a finger on us, we'll be fine. May I swea, I'll lose my shit if he does. - Lumina asured me. Come to think of it I actually forgotten about him. I did tell Jackson about him. I hope he knows that he invited that prick. I'll have to talk to him. The weekend was up on us. Everything was ready and the guests arrived and mingled with each other before the ceremony started, I was so nervous about the whole thing, my friends tried calming me down, but all I wished for, was for my mom to be here with me on my big day. Dad showed up for all of it, he helped me with everything mom would have, I was thankful that i still had one of them here, but I knew mom was with me.
I got a stinging sensation in the side of my abdomen, I grabbed Megera's arm in pain, leaning foward, she started to panic, not knowing what to do. I asured her that the pain will be over in a few moments. She had to call my dad for assistance. - Baby girl, dad's here, what can I do for you. Where's your medication, do you want water, do you have something to bite onto? -. He asked alot of questions. I simply said with a scrunched up face - I've got no meds left everything is finished, the pain will subside any moment, can someone bring my a piece of raw meat to bite into! -. They've looked everywhere, nothing, not even the kitchen had food left everything was cooked and on tables for the after party. My dad gave me his arm and said - Bite-. I looked at him with so much pain in my eyes, I didn't even asked if he was sure about the idea he had, I grabbed his arm and sank my canines into his flesh, luckily I weren't dress yet, cause there was blood everywhere, I had to stop biting before hitting the bone.