A WARM WELCOME

Arriving at Christening Blue pack, I was taken down again, thrown to the ground by the guards, only this time they kicked my in my ribs, till I coughed up blood. I decided that this is not how I was going to be treated, everytime I get to someone's border. Without striping down, I teared my clothing to shreds while shifting.
They were taken aback to the hugeness of Lumina, towering over them.
I growled and snapped at them as they laid between my front legs, caged at my will. Strings of saliva, dripping down on them, they looked scrumptious as they begged for their miserable lives. Their alpha soon came to their rescue and I stood my ground as I let them go. I looked their alpha dead in the eyes, thinking to myself - what a bunch of cowards he has as guards!-. "State your business here,immediately! Lone wolf". "I, May Stone of White Fang pack, came seeking your help in rescuing my pack for they were taken by rogues!".

He looked my up and down as if searching for something. Maybe expecting on what my next move will be. He motioned for me to follow him to the pack house, and to his office. I followed him to the front doors and there stood a butler with a piece of fabric ready in hand, to cover myself as soon as I shift back to human.
Now covered, the butler showed me the way to the alpha's office. I thanked him upon arrival and he gave me a "hmmmmphh" and walked off. I thought to myself - what a strange man -.
The alpha was waiting inside and called me in, as I was about to knock.
The office was well decorated in brown leather and maroon materials, it had n cozy fire place as well. I was in aw. He gestured to me to take a seat, to discuss what business I had to his territory. And like before I explained everything as to how, what, where and why our pack was small and not on the map.

He then asked questions about the rogues who attacked us and I replied that I knew nothing for I was drugged to a deep sleep. All I can remember was the traitor's cent. That I'm also putting a team together to help me track them down. And put an end to this rogue madness, who think they can do whatever the want. Most importantly to whomever they want.
He looked at me with uncertainty but I got a feeling that I was wasting my time here, out of nowhere I stood up and exclaimed " listen I'm begging you. I wouldn't be here if I could do it all by myself. I'm in a desperate situation here and would really appreciate your help in the matter. Here is my contact info,- slamming the piece of paper on the table - I can't sit here and wait for your answer. I've got places to be and rogues to kill. Please!".

He sat back in his leather chair with his arms crossed over his chest, staring at me emotionless. I was now getting irritated with him, I stood up and make my way to the door. As I grabbed the door knob, he rushed to my side grabbed from behind and push me down on his expensive leather couch. He then unbucalled his belt, pulled his pants down, wanting to rape me. But I kicked him right in the ball sack and stormed out, like there was no tomorrow. He called someone from outside to show me the way to the exit and to make sure I don't steal anything, for I looked untrustworthy to him. I scoffed and didn't give him any satisfaction to his insults as he lay in a fetal position. I didn't even wait for the person to lead me out of there as I stormed off, luckily they brought my bike and belongings to the front door. I hoped on my bike and drove off. -May what are you doing are you okay?- Lumina questioned my actions. -Lumina, I'm not going to wait around, on arrogant pricked assholes of alphas who think their behinds are made out of gold, thinking they can take or make whatever they want to whomever they want. They can rather go and fuck themselves,I'm done with the north side. It's why our pack kept to ourselves in The first place!-. - Okay May, but please try and be careful, we really need their help-, "Yes Lumina your right, I'm sorry". I replied outloud.

We were making our way to the East side packs.

It's a totally different world on this side of the world. As I recall, in history class, what the teacher discussed. I was a straight A student in my school and grade. I never studied for any subjects, as it came naturally to me. So my parents didn't hammer me on my school work like other kid's parents do. I partied every night of the week as long as I got home, to get at least 4 hours of sleep. That was the agreement between me and my parents. Which was pretty awesome.
Now thinking of the good times we shared, made me all sad and it only motivated me more to get my pack and family back.
I parked deep in the woods, each night. To get some shut eye and I take Lumina for her run early in the mornings, to prevent humans from spotting us. They don't know of our existence and we intend to keep it that way.