MY MATE

We reached the forest, after our shift took action, breaking every bone in our bodies to the point were nails tear through our fingers as our paws took shape.
We launched onto all fours and show ourselves to one another. My wolf about 5 inches shorter then his. He looked at me lovingly as he walked towards me.
He brushed up against me, giving me a hug as he walked around me, facing me. He looked at me with his glistening golden chestnut eyes and licked my nose then ran off wanting me to follow.
We ran and jumped over fallen trees and onto boulders along the riverbank. Dodging trees left and right, we were now playing tag were i was chasing him. -Man his fast!-.

Each step I took, my paws digging into the soil, I could feel my muscles tense as I take a new movement. I felt strong and powerful. I caught up with him and tackled him to the ground. When our bodies collided we rolled down the hill, almost ending with us in the river. We looked at each other like Nala and Simba looked at each other on lion king, I realised that I didn't know his name then asked him out of nowhere ruining the precious moment between us.
"Well my sweet, my name is Jackson Parks, 7th ruler of the Bloodline pack, and in addition, your mate". My ears fell to my face at his remark. I have to let him know why I came here the first place.

I mentioned everything that had happen in the last six to seven days, even told him about the alpha who tried to rape me. He looked stunned by the fact and it soon turned to anger, unlike anything I've ever seen. I calmed him down eventually and added that I defended myself. That it's in the past now.
His eyes turned caring towards me whining inside that I had to go through everything alone.
He agreed that he would help me rescue my pack and assured me, he'd do anything and everything for me cause we're mates.
I'm now glad that I got everything off my chest. I could breathe easier knowing everything else will fall into place.

We were done frolicking in the forest and didn't shift back to human form as we made our way over the training grounds to the pack house. We walked side by side as I stride in confidence next to my mate, his pack members were shocked at my size for a female. They kept staring as pups, and by that I mean kids, ran up to us hugging and playing with our fur. They giggled and I saw one of the sitters walk over.
Jackson and the female mind lik talked to each other as the kids and I were playing.

They playfully jumped on me as I surrendered and rolled onto my back with them on my tummy. They loved my soft fur and one of them actually fall asleep on top of me, that is so cute.
When my mate and the female were done talking he wanted to introduce me but saw I was occupied. I told him that's it's fine he could still introduce us, she will just have to forgive me caus kids were my life. I'm not going to disturb the little pup, sleeping silently.

She bowled as she recognize me as her Luna then walked over, picking up the sleepy pup and walked off again. Turns out she was his beta only this of the best.
I didn't know that other members would be able to since their leaders or rather their rulers.
We strolled into the pack house and shifted back to human form in our room. Well his since were not fuller mates yet.
I didn't get dressed immediately, but fell on to the bed laying on my tummy, bear butt naked! I wanted to take a nap after our run. My mate on the other hand put on some undies and lay next to me playing with a strand of my dark hair, twirling it round and round his index finger whilst his other hand rested on the arch of my back.

I was dozing off, my mate said that he had business to attend to so I can sleep all day if I felt like it. I could also order room service to what ever I desired.
He then made a few examples to what I can order one of them being him inside me. I blushed and covered my face with my arms.
After giving me a kiss on the forehead he finished getting dressed and went on his way.

I'm so in love!!

The clock struck 12H00 and I was as lazy as can be. More then usual. I didn't like it one bit, to be honest. So I decided to go do training with some of the trainers.
They took turns and when my presence was known they stopped immediately and bowled. I weren't use to this attention but I'll have to get use to it one way or another. So I waved them off to continue. As they fought each other, I walked around them, took notice at their precision, form as well as their reflex and tack ticks on offence and defense. They notice that I wanted to correct them so one guard stopped and asked me out on his attack. I couldn't help myself, I wasn't thinking at all, my mouth just took over.