GOODBYE MOMMA

AUTHOR'S NOTES!!!
STEAMY PART LANDING IN...

3

2

1

LIGHTS!

CAMERA!

ACTION!

He pushed me against the bedroom wall, grabbing my left leg up to his waist, pushing is growing member against me. Biting my neck, he commanded me to scream his name, but all I could do was moan in pleasure with each bite and tender kiss he placed on my neck down to my breasts.
He pulled me from the wall letting me sit on his waist as he walked us over to the bed, gently placing me on the bed he hovered above me, sliding his hand down my body to my wet, heated spot as he cupped it. He whispered into my ear how wet I was for him and that he liked it.
As I were about to reply he slid two fingers in, I gasped from the movement inside of me.
He speed up, but I couldn't handle it, I grabbed his head, pulling it towards me with one hand, the other dragging my nails across his back in pleasure. The moaning got louder and louder, I told him that I was now on the edge but he ignored me flat and carried on. The first wave has passed and he sucked his fingers clean, kissed me and went down on me. I tried closing my legs on him but he cranked it open as if it was effortless. He looked at me, smirking... and then!

Well let's just say he had a way with his tongue. Second wave was about to hit as he slid his hard member inside of me, thrusting at high speed at first. As the second wave passed he slowed down as he took my hard nipple with his teeth, pulling on it.
It was all to much for me, I caved in, surrendering over to him.
He laughed and finished outside of me. Plunging down on his back next to me, he huffed and puffed.
We gave one another a look as if it was in agreement at how pleasuring it was for both of us.
We turned on our sides, spooning as we fell into deep sleep, butt naked in the bed with only the duvet covering us.

Days have passed as we continued to our love making sessions. Monday morning arrived without warning, we completely forgot about the ceremony. When all of a sudden maids bursted through the doors chasing us up from the bed into two separate rooms to get ready.
My mate got dressed and made his way to the hall, hanging out with his best friends, who happens to be his first Beta, Brandon Frost and first Gamma, Eugene Striker. Both of them being royal guards.
The maids struggled with me, but something was terribly wrong with me, I was annoyed,frustrated with everything and everyone. Over heated, yearning. I lashed out on them, they then stormed out scared to the bone of me.

Jackson came to the rescue and found me on my knees in my sports bra and shorts, huffing. He gave me one look and I could see it in his eyes. I'M. IN. FUCKING. HEAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!
I was drenched in sweat, cheeks as red as tomatoes. My eye color bright shimmering gold, fangs showing. I wasn't staring at him for long, when all I wanted to do, was jump him, tear his clothes off and do something wilder than what we've been doing the whole weekend.
He tried to strike a deal, but I had none of if. All I wanted, was him inside of me. Was that to much to ask. He verted to the last resort where he had to tie me down to the bed post, hands behind my back and ankles tied together.
He didn't leave my side, although he should be glad he didn't choose the option to leave, otherwise he'd be dead right now. I swear. He sat next to me with his torn up suit, wet cloth in hand, wiping the dripping sweat off, giving me water when needed. He was so sweet, I thought to myself.

Whom am I kidding, for goddess's sake, let me have you. Damn you rope for tying me down. I couldn't even use my strength. For the heat compelled my entire body not to move unless given authority by my hormones, like really!
As soon as I fell asleep against the bed post, my mate got up to run me a cool shower. When he walked over to wake me, he first untied me and took me bridal style to the chilling shower. He even got inside it with me. I sat between his,60 degree angled spread legs as the droplets fell on my hot skin, and him caressing me ever so softly.