chapter1: GOODBYE BEN!!!

"talking" 'your thought' the alien name appear beside your name like:
BEN(four arms):
_________________________________________

In the decimated city of Bellwood, amidst the aftermath of the failed Eon Invasion, the villainous Eon had set his sights on obliterating you with his lethal gauntlet laser beams. You effortlessly evaded his attacks, deftly dodging each beam that came your way, before delivering a potent electrical shock with Feedback that not only paralyzed him, but also short-circuited his gauntlet in the process.

"Give it up, Eon. Your plans for Earth have failed, and the Plumbers have already neutralized your so-called 'death bomb'," you declared with conviction, charging your hands with electricity as you braced yourself for the next move.

"You will never scare me, you insolent brat!" Eon roared in defiance. "Not when I have this." With a flourish, he brandished a seemingly innocuous, cartoonish remote with a prominent red button at its center.

"Nice try, Eon. Didn't know you stooped so low as to steal toys from kids," you taunted, a grin spreading across your face.

Eon's features twisted into a sneer. "You may find this amusing now, Tennyson, but you won't when you're out of my hair." He pressed the button on the remote, causing a swirling blue vortex to materialize under your feet.

Before you could finish your expletive-laced retort, the portal enveloped you, cutting you off mid-sentence. Eon cackled with glee. "Finally, my plan is working! With Ben Tennyson out of the picture, there's no one to stop me!

AUTHOR: This is the first story that I wrote so there's bound to be grammar issues in it (and English isn't my native language)
*I wrote this for fun so be respectful*