chapter4: BEN VS BEN

"talking" 'your thought' the alien name appear beside your name like:
BEN(four arms):
_________________________________________

C. Ben POV:

"Huh... do I know you, pal? You need to explain to me in twenty words or less why you woke me up this late," I said, rubbing my tired eyes and trying to adjust my blurry vision. When I opened my eyes, I saw a very familiar face. He had unkempt brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin. He wore a black shirt with a green stripe in the middle, a white 10, and green stripes on the sides. He also wore brown cargo pants with pockets at the knees and a brown belt hidden under his shirt, as well as green and white shoes.

'Wait, isn't that the boy who transformed into a blue-furred monkey? Is he another evil shapeshifting alien?' I thought. 'Either way, I need to keep Gwen out of this. I don't want her using the Corruptrix.' I closed the door behind me and then spoke.

C. Ben: "Well, what do we have here? The shapeshifting alien who attacked me."

???: "Wait, stop the cap. You tried to attack me first and threatened me with breaking my spine."

C. Ben: "Well... huh... we needed money."

???: "AND I NEED MY L4 VERTEBRAE TO LIVE!"

Your POV:

You yelled at the boy for his stupidity. His face got serious as a small red book engulfed in blue flame appeared in front of his face. Then, his right eye also engulfed in blue flame, and he gave you a death glare equipped with a creepy smile.

C. Ben: "Aquata Risa Spackwata."

A blue circle appeared under you, and you were tossed violently into the air. As you were flailing in the air, you slammed your Omnitrix, and a blinding green light engulfed your body. When you landed inches from the ground, you had transformed into a short, fairy-like alien with blue skin, purple fairy-like wings, pink spots, and blue hair that stuck straight up. You wore a green dress-like outfit with black zigzags, and your hands had three fingers with white gloves on them, while your feet had two toes.

Ben (Pesky Dust): "PESKY DUST! OHH MANN!!!" You sighed as you looked at the boy to see him laughing at your new appearance.

C. Ben (laughing): "Do you really think you can defeat me with your Tinkerbell rip-off?"

Ben (Pesky Dust): "RIP-OFF growl. Let's see how well you react when I give you a little nightmare." You used your Projectile Sleep Dust, but he shouted.

C. Ben: "Chant of Toth."

Then, he summoned a blue shield, so your Sleep Dust didn't affect him.

Ben (Pesky Dust): "Shit, he can use magic."

C. Ben: "Well, why don't we crank up the game? Merchus Veridactus."

Beams of mana started firing at you, but you quickly tapped the Omnitrix faceplate and transformed into a vampire-like alien with pale skin, green eyes, and sharp yellow teeth. You wore a black jumpsuit with a green chest and markings, black gloves with green fingers that possessed sharp claws, and a green mask with spikes on it.

Ben (Whampire): "WHAMPIRE!!!" You absorbed the mana beams, surprising him, and then spat some Corruptura projectiles at him. Corrupturas were crystalline entities with one eye, little horns, and bat-like wings that were dark green with light green eyes that could take control of anyone they latched onto. However, he quickly deflected them with his mana shield.

As you, now transformed into Whampire, faced your opponent, you muttered under your breath, "His shield is gonna be a real pain in the ass... but I've got an idea."

You pressed the Omnitrix faceplate and a green light engulfed your body. When the light faded away, you found yourself transformed into a feline-like alien with a black suit and blue-colored hands, legs, chest, and part of your head. Black mask-like fins surrounded your green eyes, and a triangle-shaped nose protruded from your face. You had a thunderbolt-like design down your chest and a triangle one down your back.

"Fasttrack!" you shouted, eager to put your plan into action.

In a flash, you zoomed out of the way, dodging every attack your opponent threw at you. "Bretov Alagoria," he yelled, and several objects began to float in the air, attempting to hit you, but they only struck your afterimage.

Next, you heard him spell "Bellum Hocorro Mazzora." From far away, several metal rods flew towards you, and you dodged almost all of them, though one struck you in the back. You heard your opponent mutter, "Yes," before you quickly got up and started running again.

"Can you stop in one place so I can hit you, pussy?" your opponent taunted as he fired multiple mana beams at you.

After exhausting him for a while, he started to breathe heavily, and you knew that was your cue. "That's my mark," you thought as you ran towards him, leaving a blue blur behind you. You got in front of him and said, "That... it... huh... I didn't even know your name."

"My name is Ben Tennyson," you said, watching as his eyes widened in shock.

Before he could respond, you gave him an uppercut to the stomach, sending him crashing through the rusted door. "He'll survive," you thought to yourself, realizing that it may have been an overkill. "Maybe I should check on him.

AUTHOR: WISH YOU GUYS LIKE MY NEW CHAPTER IF YOU HAVE ANY ALIEN YOU WANT TO SEE COMMENT AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CANT DO, TILL NEX TIME (VERY VERY SOON)

CORRUPTRIX: Corruptrix Gwen X Ben 10 Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें