chapter2: A boy and his friend, Tetramand?

"talking" 'your thought' the alien name appear beside your name like:
BEN(four arms):
_________________________________________

In a secluded corner of the town, a sapphire glow begins to flicker in the air, gradually taking the shape of a portal that drops you to the ground before shutting itself behind you.

Pain grips your head as you groan and clutch your face, struggling to regain your bearings. Eventually, you manage to find a more comfortable position on the ground, taking a moment to survey your unfamiliar surroundings. "At least he didn't dump me in the middle of nowhere," you mutter to yourself, noting the lack of recognition the town brings.

Desperate for some answers, you command your Omnitrix to reveal your location. As it begins to glow, a monotone voice responds with a grim answer: "UNKNOWN LOCATION MAP FUNCTION LOCKED TILL UPDATING THE OMNITRIX LOCATION. APPROXIMATED WAITING TIME IS FOUR TO FIVE HOURS."

A sudden realization dawns upon you; it seems you've been isekai'd into a different universe, one that Azmuth had not accounted for in the Omnitrix. You quickly get back on your feet, conscious of the stares of passersby, and search for a solitary place to contemplate your next steps. AlienX is not an option as Bellicus and Serena are beyond reason and persuasion.

Lost in thought, you hear the sound of heavy and light footsteps behind you, the unmistakable sign of approaching thugs. Your gut churns with a premonition of trouble, but before you can react, you are interrupted by a scene that unfolds before your eyes.

A female Tetramand and a boy, who seems vaguely familiar to you, are standing before you. The Tetramand is shrouded in shadows, but you can make out two glowing eyes in the distance, and for some reason, the other two eyes remain hidden. Meanwhile, the boy, who appears a year or two younger than you, has long brown hair and two green eyes with dark circles beneath them, wearing a striped white t-shirt. However, you shake off the thought of familiarity, and the boy begins to speak.

"Hand over your money, buddy, and nobody gets hurt. Resist, and she'll snap your L4 vertebrae," he warns, gesturing to the Tetramand behind him.

You scoff, "Yeah, no thanks," gesturing with your jacket sleeve to reveal the Omnitrix. "But if you insist, I could always give you an appointment with Spider Monkey."

The boy looks confused, but the Tetramand seems preoccupied, staring off in another direction. "What monkey?" the boy inquires, taken aback.

Without hesitation, you activate the Omnitrix and transform into Spider Monkey in a flash of blinding green light. The boy takes a few steps back, utterly shocked by the sight before him.

"I missed the feeling of people getting shocked for seeing me transform for the first time," you think to yourself, reveling in the rush of being a superhero once again. "What, afraid of good old Spider Monkey here?" you tease, baring your pointy teeth and pointing at your chest with a three-fingered palm.

The boy stutters, "Gwen, you need to see this.

AOUTHOR: well I hope you liked this new chapter  Again this concept idea from the reddit of [u/thepoichan] go check him out if you like, because I liked the idea of corruptrix and wanted to wrote a fanfiction about it
Comment any idea you want me to do.
And that it bye till next time (and when I say next time I mean very soon)