chaprer3: You look very familiar, do I know you

"talking" 'your thought' the alien name appear beside your name like:
BEN(four arms):
_________________________________________

"Gwen, you wanna see this?" the kid exclaimed to the female Tetramand, who stood in the dark background.

You, still in Spidermonkey form, thought to yourself, "Her name is Gwen and he looks familiar. What a coincidence! No, this can't be just a coincidence, right?" You thought as you webbed the boy's mouth and legs, creating a loud Thud that rendered him unconscious, you jumped into the air, anticipating the boy's friend to attack you. However, the female Tetramand merely stood there, with two small eyes on the right and one big one on the left, shining green in the dark.

Landing on your feet, you realized that the girl was starting to creep you out as she stood there in silence. "So, are you going to stand there and do nothing?" You asked, waving your hand in front of her, to which she gave no response. "Not the talkative one, are ya?" You exclaimed, before hearing the boy groaning in pain and thinking, 'Man, talk about déjà vu.'

"Though I enjoyed our little chat here, I will have to take my leave," you said, jumping from building to building until you were far away. You thought to yourself, "Now I need a place to stay in for the night."

After an hour of jumping, you started to feel exhausted, despite Spider-Monkey enhanced stamina. "Man, I'm really starting to get tired. How much is left until I find an abandoned place to stay in?" You wondered. As you couldn't afford a place to rent in this universe, you are broke. Eventually, he stumbled upon an abandoned RV, with flat tires, cracked windows, and rust. 'Still better than sleeping in the street,' you thought thought to yourself. After landing in front of the rusted door, you detransformed back to your human form, you opened the door to only to find a girl about your age inside.

"I'm sorry; I didn't know somebody lived here," you apologized as you closed the door behind you. However, you were confused as to why the RV wasn't abandoned, and why the girl didn't lock the door. Suddenly, you heard a feminine voice from inside the RV, "Ben, there's someone at the door."

You wondered, 'Was she doing drugs or having sex here with someone else?' Blushing at the latter thought, you were surprised to see the same Kid that you fought earlier at the door. "It's you!" You exclaimed, pointing at him. The sleepy boy rubbed his eyes and questioned, "Do I know you? You need to explain to me in twenty words or less why you woke me up this late."

AUTHOR: that is for today folk, and if you have any good ideas for me put them in the comments and I will be more than happy to read them all now see you next time (very very soon)