chapter5: you are me or I'm you?

"talking" 'your thought' the alien name appear beside your name like:
BEN(four arms):
_______________________________________

Your POV:

As I detransformed back into my human form, I quickly ran towards the injured kid. "I just wanted to look badass," I muttered to myself as I hoped I didn't crush any of his bones. Suddenly, a green light with some weird marks emanated from the RV, interrupting my thoughts.

As I turned around, I saw the silhouette of the female Tetramand from earlier emerging from the RV. She had half of her face as a normal Tetramand, while the other half was human with green eyes and short red hair held by a blue hairclip. Her outfit was unusual, white pants with an elbow-length blue raglan shirt.

"G-Gwen?" I stammered as she came closer.

"W-w...h..at...how d-do you know my..name?" she said with difficulty.

"I-I don't know, you just looked familiar to my cousin Gwen, and my name is Ben," I replied truthfully.

The kid could be heard getting up from the damaged RV and motioning for Gwen to enter it as he walked toward me. "I don't know who you are, but you didn't attack her when you had the chance, so I'll trust you for now," he said, gesturing for me to enter the RV.

The RV looked much better on the inside than it did on the outside. I sat down in one of the chairs, and the kid introduced himself. "I don't think we've met properly, my name is Ben Tennyson," he said.

"Weird?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"My name is Ben Tennyson too," I replied.

"Huh, well, let's say some facts about ourselves," he suggested.

We took turns saying some of our favorite things, but when it was my turn to share a personal detail, I whispered in his ear, "Do you have a fear of peacocks?"

C. Ben was caught off guard by the question. "I never said that to anyone, how did you know?" he asked, visibly shocked.

"Because I'm you from another universe," I revealed, as it's not my first time interacting with a different version of me.

C. Ben was taken aback by my answer and started gesturing with his hand. "Wow, wow, you came here telling me all this, then saying you're me from another universe, but I'm not a shape-shifting alien," he said, clearly confused.

"I'm not a shape-shifting alien either, I just transformed using the Omnitrix," I replied, lifting my jacket to show him the device.

He came closer to inspect the device on my wrist, clearly fascinated by it. "I-I can't believe it. You're me from another universe, and you have an Omnitrix. This is exciting," he said with excitement.

"Can I ask you something?" I said, breaking the moment.

"Sure, go ahead," he replied.

"What happened to your arm, Gwen, and Grandpa?" I asked, noticing a frown on his face.

"Take a seat. This is not a short story," he said, motioning towards a chair.