Lena Noceda

Name: Lena Noceda

Age: Same as Luz only 10 seconds older

Hair color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Also Known As: Twin Sister (Luz), Purple Lady (King), Silver Maiden (Golden Guard/Hunter), Little Lady (Darius), Witchy Human

Family: Luz Noceda (Younger Twin Sister), Camila Noceda (Mother), Manny Noceda (Father deceased)

Friends/Allies: Eda Clawthorne, King, Willow Park, Augustus "Gus" Porter, Amity Blight, Golden Guard/Hunter, Lilith Clawthorne (Currently), Alador Blight, Darius, The Resistance Against Belos, Raine Whispers, Skara, Viney, Edric Blight, Emira Blight, Vee, Zee

Enemies: Emperor Belos, Odalia Blight, Kikimora, Lilith Clawthorne (Formerly), The Collector, Darius (Formerly), The Emperor's Coven, Abomatons, The Collector, Jacob Hopkins, Abomatron

Love Interests: Golden Guard/Hunter

Magic: Silver Maiden outfit, Silver Butterfly Form, Reading people's minds, Enchanting siren voice, etc.

Palisman: Amara (pink butterfly)

Likes: Supernatural, Purple, Being called The Silver Maiden, Golden Guard aka Hunter, Her family, her friends, Cosmic Frontier, Jazz music

Dislikes: Emperor Belos, Kikimora attempting to kill her boyfriend, Idiots, Cuckoo Clocks, People who are majorly cuckoo clocks

Bio: Lena is a smart, caring, responsible, and serious girl. She is always concerned for her sister's safety. 

In 'Covention.', Lena takes Luz's place in a witch's duel with Amity, who both easily impress each other with their magic. Amity begins to view Lena as a sister after Lena sacrifices herself to save Amity from getting trapped in spikes set by Eda.

When she actually meets the Golden Guard in 'Really Small Problems.', she gains interest in him. 

In 'Understanding Willow.', she gains a silver ghost form which is her silver maiden outfit, only more transparent. She unlocks this power to stop the Inner Willow from burning Amity and showing them what really caused Amity to end her friendship with Willow.

In season 2, she easily impressed him when she read his mind about the plant eating flesh. Over time, the two began to form a close bond which eventually turned to love. She evenly remembers him as the golden stranger who gave her the advice about trusting her instincts which also impressed him as well.

In 'Escaping Expulsion & The Birth of Love Magic.', She and The Golden Guard combined both her silver magic and his artificial magic to create love magic that wowed the crowd, Alador, Luz, and Amity.

In 'Hunting Palismen.', Lena becomes the first human to ever receive a palisman of her own, a pink butterfly named Amara. She also learns that the Golden Guard's name is Hunter.

In 'Eda's Requiem.', She has gained an enchanting siren voice that can lure people.

In 'Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door.', She and Luz were stuck in a tunnel of love with their crush's, Hunter and Amity. While Luz successfully asked Amity to go out with her. Lena successfully asked Hunter to go out with her. Both of them have started studying wild magic to help Belos' condition without him knowing.

In 'Eclipse Lake.', Lena had a witches duel with her boyfriend, Hunter which both found very fun!

In 'Yesterday's Lie.', Lena finds out that a basilisk named Zee has taken her place during her time at the Boiling Isles. She also finds out that she might be a reincarnation of a real witch from the Demon Realm much her to fright.

In 'Follies at the Coven Day Parade.', Lena was invited by Hunter to the parade. She met him at the dance area and they danced. Then, others joined in. Then, she, Hunter, Luz, Amity, Willow, Gus, Boscha, Mattholomule, Emira, and Edric performed Principal Bump's new song called "Lena is a Black".

In 'Any Sport in a Storm.', She and Hunter join Willow's Flyer Derby team, the Emerald Entrails. Lena also meets Darius and introduces herself as Hunter's girlfriend. Darius was proud of this and promised to keep their romantic relationship a secret. Lena is revealed to be very good at sewing and has her own Penstagram account named 'xoINNERLOVExo'. During their Flyer Derby game, Lena called Professor Hermonculus a liar full of baloney which made Hunter laugh and they had their first Flyer Derby dance.

In 'Labyrinth Runners.', Lena reveals to everyone in Hexside that she's in love with Hunter and is dating him.

In 'Clouds on the Horizon.', she is revealed to have learned the darkest spell of all silver magic. She casted it to destroy all the Abomatons in Blight Industries which she succeeded in. But, she gained black veins on her arms. In the end of the chapter, she wears long pink gloves given to her by Hunter to hide the veins. She even called Kikimora and Odalia monsters.

Nearing the end of 'King's Tide.', the black veins on Lena's arms disappear after the Collector stops the Solar Eclipse. But, she has gained a scar on her cheek during the battle against Belos. Also, she, her sister, her boyfriend, and her friends have been blasted to the Human Realm by King's sonic wave leaving them trapped.