Thanks to Them (Part 2)

(Before we begin, this picture above is Lena's Halloween costume.)

Lena: Previously on the Owl House, we were blasted by King into the Human Realm to keep us safe. Luz and I reunited with our mother and introduced her to our friends. 

Luz: We spent months of trying to get back home but all our attempts failed.

Amity: So, we started to crack a code we found in the house.

Hunter: Then, we found out it was Titan Blood. When we left, Lena and I heard a cackle. How did that happen?

All 4: Find out in Thanks to Them Part 2!

Theme Song, only shorter

[cut to Luz at Camila's veterinarian clinic.]

Luz: [sighs] What will you be, little palisman? A bird like Owlbert? A cool bug? Maybe an octopus, so we can hold hands? Maybe... maybe you'll never hatch. And I messed up your life too.

Camila: How's the lamp working?

Luz: Just fine.

Camila: Good. I'm ready to lock up.

Luz: [touches a glyph she had drawn, and the glyph begins to smoke.] Huh?

[Cut to Hunter and Lena back in the house. Flapjack twitters]

Hunter: Did you hear that cackle? He might be back! 

[chirps]

Hunter: Did you know about this?

[Flapjack chirps.]

Lena: Hunter, what's wrong?

Hunter: [sighs] Sorry. I didn't mean to worry you. I'm just scared.

[vehicle approaches]

[chirps]

Hunter: Don't worry, Flap, you too Lena. If Belos is really here, I'll keep both of you safe.

[twittering]

Luz: Hunter, what's wrong?

Hunter: Belos.

Luz: [gasps]

[Hunter and Luz stand outside the shed.]

Luz: Are you sure you saw him? I thought The Collector destroyed Belos.

Hunter: Yeah. I'm- I'm sure.

Luz: Hey. We can wait for the others if you-

Hunter: No! We have to take care of this ourselves. [sighs] Titan, I hate this! I was never scared as the Golden Guard.

[Two masks fly by in the wind. One resembles King, the other resembles Hooty.]

Luz: Then how about we bring back some of that masked confidence, huh? [growls]

Hunter: All right, Belos! What's about to happen should be relatively painless, if you just do what we say.

Luz: That's right! So come out with your hands behind your creepy, dumb head!

[whooshes, wind howling, object rattles, both gasp, wardrobe rattling, Luz opens the wardrobe, both gasp, opossum hisses]

Luz: Oh, thank goodness. It's just a little angel.

Hunter: No one's here. I guess it was just in my head.

Luz: Well, can't blame you for being paranoid after everything we've been through.