Episode 1 part-1

I literally watched this story for about one year ago when I used to stand that ship which is mentioned on the original story. At present i don't stand that ship anymore. I guess,i had read this story like one year ago but then i guess she reupload it. She told me she is fixing the grammars.

🦋 So now i am starting "Two world" Jung Haein and kim Jisoo fanfiction.🦋

TWO WORLD

Author's POV

Once upon a time a young boy lived with his mother in a small village of south Korea called Tahker village. This village existed thousand years way back. So this story is about thousand years ago were south Korea were a different world. People there were different then present. People didn't know many things about the world.

Oneday, a teenage boy age of nineteen was crying while holding his mother's hand. In between his cries he spoke,

"Mother! Don't worry i will be here with you always. "

After saying that he hold his mother more tightly.

"Haein! "

A woman beside the boy spoke out while coughing as the blood were coming from her mouth.

"Mother, i will get help. You wait here."

The boy named Haein quickly went outside in search of help.

"Help! My mother is coughing with blood! Help!"

The villagers quickly approached Haein and went inside their house to check on his mother.

"Haein! Quick! Grab the water bucket."

A lady spoke out to the little boy as he agreed.

"On it!"

Haein said and went outside of their house in search of water.

Haein's POV

I quickly went outside to get a bucket of water from the well. I was on my way back to my mother's house while holding the bucket. But then.........

As soon as I opened the door and step inside the house....

Something strange happened

Author's POV

Haein came out from a abounded house. Something was strange. He entered his house but came to a different world. Suddenly he started to hear loud noises.

"Ah what is that sound? And where are they coming from?"