Episode 2 part 4

"That is why I can't be with the person i love.... Because one day i might leave this time and go back to the past.."

Haein said as he looked up at Jisoo. Jisoo blink her eyes multiple times then looked away as she doesn't want to show him her teary eyes.

"T-there is a chance that you might leave us."

Jisoo said with a cracking voice without looking at him.

"Exactly. I have no idea how I ended up here.. but I'm happy that i was able to meet Uncle, Ms. Taeyeon and especially you."

Haein said and smiled sweetly while looking at her. Jisoo's heart fluttered.

"I'm glad to be able to meet you too. And be part of our lives. "

Jisoo smiled lovingly.

3 months after the day Haein came to Seoul. I was just laying on my bed while reading a book about history. Well Jisoo said she doesn't have any plans for today so we decided to take some rest while i continued to study.
Haein peacefully flip the page but.....

"HAEIN-SSI!!!!!!"

Haein was startled to hear Jisoo screaming his name. Jisoo barged in and jumped on the bed .

"Get up"

Jisoo said while looking excited.

"Umm w-wae?"

Haein said after flinching. Jisoo giggled and spoke,

"I saw something on social media. There's a brand new opened cafe!"

Jisoo said while showing him her phone. Haein looked at the phone.

"Huh! So....."

Haein spoke as he looked at her. Jisoo chuckled and said

"Hurry! We're going out."

She said and went outside of his room. Haein groaned and flop his back on the bed.

"I thought it's a rest day. Welp i guess it's not."

He signed heavily and stand up.

Haein opened the door for Jisoo as they both entered the newly opened cafe.
Jisoo sniffed.

"It smells so good."

She said.

"I'll go order. Okay?"

Haein said as Jisoo nodded and said.

"My usual order okay?"

Jisoo said.

After a while Haein went to Jisoo and placed their drink in the table.

"Here"

He softly said. Jisoo was excited. Jisoo took a couple of sips while eyes widen. Haein also took couple of sips and thought it's really good. He relax his back in the chair while drinking.

"This place is really nice.. it's not that far from the company."

Jisoo said .

"Yeah. This place is perfect for relaxing."

Haein said and smiled softly and also took a deep breath.

"Should we take a walk after this? Before going home?"

Jisoo said and looked at him. Haein nodded and said sure. Jisoo smiled and continued to drink. Haein was just starting at Jisoo. Jisoo snap her fingers Infront of him.

"Wakey wakey."

Jisoo said and giggled.

"How beautiful."

Haein said while looking at Jisoo still unconscious. Jisoo was stunned.

"M-wo?"

Jisoo spoke. Haein cleared his throat then grab his drink and started to drink it.

Haein and Jisoo started to walk outside while hands on pocket. Jisoo was humming a song beside Haein. Haein stopped walking and started to roam his eyes around. When Jisoo looked at him.

"Is something wrong?"

Jisoo asked.

"This place looks familiar."

Haein said as he looked at one of the building and started walking towards it.

"Yah! Where are you going.?"

Jisoo said as she followed him. Haein stopped walking Infront of an abandoned building with an abandoned door in the corner. Jisoo asked.

"What are you doing here?"

Jisoo looked at where he is looking.

"This building?"

Jisoo asked as Haein point th the door.

" This door is where i came from?"

Haein said remembering it.

"Huh? How can you be so sure?"

Jisoo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"This road and the building was the first thing I saw when I came out from the door."

Haein said.

"O-oh."

Jisoo said as she got closer to the door and twisted the door knob.

"It's open."

Jisoo spoke. Haein was surprised. He went to Jisoo.

"The inside is empty."

Haein spoke.

"Twenty-seven days."

They heard a strange sound out of nowhere.