Episode 2 part:3

"yo-u! Yah! Let go of my hand!"

Jisoo said while trying to pull her hand back. Haein hold the man's shoulder.

"Let go of her"

Haein said while looking at the boy sharply.

"And who  are you?"

The guy spoke while raising an eyebrow looking at him.

"Ahh! It h-hurts.... Let go of me!"

Jisoo said with teary eyes. Haein punch the guy in his right side face that made him let go of Jisoo's wrist.

"Argh! What the hell? Who the heck are you?"

The guy madly said.

"I don't know who are you but you have no rights to hurt a woman. You disrespectful guy.. don't ever call yourself a man of you're gonna raise a hand on a woman."

Haein firmly spoke.
The strange guy looked around and saw a lot of people looking at him. Then he stand up and spoke.

"I'm sorry... let's talk please."

"There's nothing to talk about. Ash. We're over 1 year ago. You cheated on me."

Jisoo gritted her teeth.

"Sir, i suggest for you to leave right now. You are causing some troubles."

A male guard spoke politely to Ash.

"Tsk! You'll pay for what you did to me. Punk!"

Ash said to Haein before leaving with the guards. Haein immediately looked at Jisoo.

"Are you okey?"

He hold her hand and looked at her wrist. Jisoo nodded and said.

"I'm fine... He didn't hurt me that much. Let's go eat now."

Jisoo said as she smiled slightly.

(After the incident, we they saw a Hotdog stand and decided to buy some. After ordering they decided to sit on the nearest Bence and proceeded on eating their food.)

Haein was munching his food then shallow it.

"Was that your ex?"

Haein asked to Jisoo who is still munching her food. So she just give a little response as she was eating.

"Hmm-m."

Haein nodded then slowly looked back at his food.

"He deserved tht punch."

He said before biting the last piece. Jisoo chuckled softly.

"Thank you for earlier."

Jisoo said as she turned her head to look at him. Haein looked at her and said,

"That's my job... I need to protect you."

He smiled softly.

"Hey Jisoo!"

"Hmm?"

Having take a tissue then gently wipe the ketchup that's on the side of her lips. Jisoo was stunned. She stopped munching her food and looked at him.

(My heart never beat so fast as it is right now. His eyes are shinning like a sweet dark chocolate. Soft beautiful clear skin. I always wondered... Why did i suddenly became so comfortable around him. Why do I always feel so happy around him... But now i know why...i already felt it from the beginning but i never mind it.  That... That i already fell in love with you.)

Haein put his hand down and asked.

"Are you okay ?"

He asked softly.

"Yeah.. I'm feeling great."

Jisoo said.

"That's great to know."

"Haein? i know it's a sudden question but do you perhaps like someone?"

Jisoo said as she bite her lower lip.
He rest his hands in his lap and click his tongue and then said

"I like someone "

Haein said while looking at Jisoo directly staring at her eyes. Jisoo's eyes widened.

"Woah... I didn't expect that."

Jisoo mumbled.

"But we can't be together."

Hasin said as he slightly looked down.

"Why not?"

Jisoo said confusedly.

"I've watched too many K-dramas lately. And by watching some of it... I realized that maybe what's happening right now is like a drama."

Haein said while still looking down.

"What do you mean?"

Jisoo said while raising an eyebrow not understanding what Haein meant.

"Believe me or not. But i think I'm from the past."

Haein looked at her. Jisoo just frozen. Now it all make sense to her.

Author's note:

I'm sorry to keep my readers waiting and not updating on time. I was busy lately so I couldn't update. I hope you'll understand. I'll try to publish the chapters on time again. Thanks for supporting me 💛