Episode 1 part:4

"May i sit here?"

A boy said softly.
Jisoo looked at him blankly then look back at the fire.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Haein said and sat in one of the chairs slowly.

"I've learned lots of things about this world. Thanks to your father. I know what's a outsider means... I understand why you said that... And I'm sorry."

Haein spoke in the same soft tune.

"What are you saying sorry for."

Jisoo said in a cold tune not looking at him.

"For coming into coming into your lives. But i should also ask you something..... Why did you suddenly become mad at me?"

Haein asked while looking at the fire.

"Dad only comes home once a week. He only stays home just to get clothes ever since you came. He's always in the office...... spending hi stile with you......

I was excited when he told me we're gonna have dinner together. Because it's been a while that we had dinner together but then you came..... Treating you like his own son."

Jisoo said still not looking at him.

" So you're saying that you were jealous?....

Haein asked while looking at her.

" What I'm saying is that he spends more time with a person he just met few weeks ago then his own daughter."

Jisoo said while finally looking at him.

"Are you even hearing yourself."

Haein spoke but this time it was little sharper.

"Mworago"?

Jisoo spoke while stand up while looking at him seriously. Haein also stand up.

"I understand that you don't have a mother to raise you. You have a father that is always busy. But you're mature enough already. Stop acting childish! Who gets jealous that easily. I'm not saying this because uncle have been nice to me. I'm just saying that you should be mature enough already. You're already an adult ma'am Jisoo."

Haein spoke leaving Jisoo speechless.

"I'm very thankful to meet your father because it's my first time to feel what it's like to have a father."

Haein spoke.

"You don't have a father.......?"

Jisoo said with eyes widened a little.

"I never met my father......he...he left his people, his village...and even his own family just for treasures. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just wanted to confront you "

Haein looked down after saying that.

"N-no it's okey. I guess i was.. really.. selfish. I'm sorry for calling you an Outsider earlier."

Jisoo laid and looked at him sadly and smiled a little.

"Now i know the reason why nobody wants to be friends with me in school because of my attitude...but thank you for confronting me. Nobody has ever talked to me like that. Everybody was scared of me because of my father. But your different."

Jisoo said the last words while  looking direct at Haein's eyes.

"It's never too late to apologize ma'am Jisoo."

Haein said while smiled softly.

"Good night."

Haein said and walk away.

At Mr.kim's side.

Mr Kim was was arranging some papers and folders. When someone knock on the door.

"Dad! May i come in?"

Jisoo said from the outside the door. While she earned a come in from Mr Kim. As she come in and sand the beside the door.

"What is it?"

Mr Kim asked while still busy in arranging.

"I-I'm sorry"

Jisoo said as her voice crack.
Mr Kim suddenly stop. He slowly turn his head towards her and looked tears in her eyes. Jisoo barely cries. Even Mr Kim himself doesn't remember when he last saw Jisoo crying.

"I'm sorry about earlier.... I didn't mean to s-shout at you."

Jisoo said as Mr Kim walk towards his daughter. He smiled while looking at his daughter. Then he cupped her face and said;

"It's okey my baby... Just don't do it again okey?"

Mr Kim said in a warm tune as Jisoo immediately hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry for being a bad daughter... I'm sorry if I disappointed you."

Jisoo said as Mr Kim gently pat her head.

"Shh!! You never disappointed me. You're not a bad child. You and your sister is a blessing that your mom gave me."

Mr Kim said as he slowly kiss the top of her head while a smile formed in Jisoo's heart lips.

" Saranghae Dad!"

Jisoo finally said that to her father.

"Aygoo! Nado Saranghae my child!"

Mr Kim said as the both of them smiled.

Meanwhile Haein smiled while earning his back next to the door. He become relieved after watching this beautiful scene Infront of his eyes.