Episode 3 part 4

After 1 hour and 30 minutes since the party started.

Jisoo and her family sat on a table together after having a long chat with the guests.

"Hold on guys Mr. Manoban is calling me. I have to pick up."

Mr Kim said and went outside. And at the same time Taeyeon also spoke.

"Jichu you sit here. I have to go to the restroom."

Taeyeon said to her little sister and walked away. And here Jisoo was left alone. She drank her wine. Haein sat in front of her and spoke.

"Yah! Cheer up. It's your birthday today."

He said and smiled sweetly.

"Sorry! I just had a lot of 💬 in my mind."

Jisoo chuckled weekly.

"You shouldn't pressure yourself too much. Think positive and enjoy your day."

Haein said trying to cheer her up.

"Your right because today is my birthday and also your last day-

"Because it's your birthday stop thinking negative things."

Haein said softly.

"R-right."

Jisoo spoke and drank her wine. But suddenly -

"Ladies and gentlemen tonight is the time of the night."

Mr. FOivE spoke.

"I'd like to ask the gentlemen to invite a lady this evening to dance in the "king and Queens Walt".

Mr. Wang from china spoke.

Haein stand up and walk towards Jisoo. Jisoo looked up at him. Haein offered his hand and asked.

"May I have this dance?"

He said softly and smiled sweetly. Jisoo slowly took his hand and nodded while smiling.They started dancing.

Looking deeply in each others eyes.
Admiring each others beautiful faces.
For the... last......
TIME....

At night around 11:47pm.

Haein. Was tearing up.

"Jisoo. Please take care of yourself."

He smiled painfully.

"Tell uncle and your sister... That i-i will miss them so much.."

Haein smiled widely while tearing up. He cupped Jisoo's cheeks. Jisoo's eyes was almost swollen but tears won't stop flowing through her cheeks.

"Y-you also take c-care of yourself."

She said thought the pain. Haein took out something from his pocket and said to Jisoo.

"Hold on to it tight."

It was a pendant necklace which was written Haesoo over it. He placed it on her hand.

"Treasure it. It tells about us so i  pick that as my very fast gift for you."

"When you feel down or sad just look at the neckless thinking that it's me who's comforting you."

Haein spoke all this and caress her hair. Jisoo wipe her tears and said,

"I also have something for you."

Jisoo handed Haein a bracelet which was writing Jichu over it.

"Dad gave me this on my 9th birthday... Take a good care of it."

Jisoo said while smiling weekly. Haein hug her tightly and of course Jisoo hugged back. Soon Haein broke the hug he said.

"I have to go now. I don't have much time left."

Jisoo's tears flowed again. She saw Haein went towards the door so she turned around she doesn't wanna see him leave because it will only make her more sad.

Haein hold the doorknob and took a deep breath.

"I'll miss you."

Jisoo mumbled without turning at him. But suddenly-

"Jisoo."

She turned around and-

"Huh-

Before she continuoued she felt a soft gummy lips on her heart shaped lips.  And all of a sudden she got all deja Vu of Their story. How she met Haein. How they become close how she got feeling for him and others.

"Goodbye."

Haein said softly after breaking the kiss. Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"Goodbye."

Haein smiled at her and finally enter the door. Jisoo looked at the neckless that Haein gave her and hold it tightly-

She smiled

The End

TWO WORLDS (127 stars)
Haesoo FF

Cast:
"Jung Haein" (actor) as the lost boy

"Kim Jisoo" (blackpink) as the rich lonely girl

"Kim Taeyeon" (girls generation) as unnie

Other sub cast "Byun Baekhyun" (Exo) as the best friend of Taeyeon.

"Bang chan" (Stray kids) as Mr fOivE the host

"Jackson Wang" (Got7) as Mr Wang from china the other host.

And others we have original Jisoo's father Mr.kim and original Lisa's father Mr. Manoban.

Thank you so much to all my readers who read my chapters, who voted, who commented, who waited so much for chapters and also who supported me so much. As you guys already know but still this story is originally by "kittens story"
My version was adopted.

And finally for those who didn't like the ending or isn't satisfied by the ending can request a bonus part. The comment section will decide the ending if most of the people wants sad ending then there will be no bonus part and if most of the people wants happy ending then there will be a bonus part the official story ends here. But there will be a bonus part if most people request it on the comment section. So guys tell me on the comment section which type of ending do you want happy or sad?