New school

Kyungsoo was currently in his room, alone, close to tears.Everything that happened today replayed in his mind and he finally burst and started crying.

Kyungsoo has always been bullied in school, ever since the first year of school and nothings changed. People still bully and make fun of him every single day. He's never had any friends, they were all either too afraid to be bullied aswell or were the people that bullied him. His parents own a big company,in which they have to work a lot and they have barely any time for their only child - Kyungsoo, so he has no-one to make him feel better at times likes this.

Because of this, he became depressed, really depressed. It was hard for him to be happy, truly happy, without him having to fake a smile and act like he's enjoying whatever he has to do at that moment.

Kyungsoo eyed the razor blade onthat was just sitting there on the bedside table. He's been eyeing it for a while now. I t wasn't what he wanted to do, but it's supposed to relieve the pain. That was all he wanted to do, he wanted to relieve the pain, he wanted it to go away even if it's just for a bit. Kyungsoo didn't want to, but as he remembered the awful things people did and said to him today at school, he couldn't control himself and the next thing he knew one of his hands was bleeding and the other one was holding a bloody razor.

(I'm sorry for doing this to Kyungsoo, but I have to for the plot so forgive me)

Kyungsoo washed up and cleaned the blood and then went to sleep.

The next day was, luckily, Saturday, so Kyungsoo didn't have to worry about being bullied. He woke up, got ready and then went downstairs to make himself breakfast, since there was no-one else to make breakfast for and there was o-one else to make breakfast for him.

While eating, an idea popped into Kyungsoos head. He could transfer schools. He could find a new school and it could be better and maybe he'd finally make a friend. His life could change to a better one. There was a risk of the school being just as bad as the one he goes to now, but his life couldn't get worse so Kyungsoo decided to tranfer to a new school.

The loud alarm clock woke Kyungsoo up. He got out of bed and got ready for the first day of his new school. Kyungsoo took a bus to school and then went inside the building. The school didn't look a lot diffrent from his previous school and he was able to find an office and collect his timetable quickly and after that he went to his first class - History.

Kyungsoo went inside the classroom and as soon as he did all eyes were on him. He talked to the teacher for a bit, informing the teacher that he's the new student and all that. The teacher asked Kyungsoo to introduce himself.

„Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself to the class, but it seemed like most of the people didn't even care.

„Thank you, Kyungsoo. You may choose any seat you want that's available."

Kyungsoo nodded and found a seat in the back of the classroom and sat down.

The teacher started teaching, but the door burst open, revealing a tall guy with black hair.

„I'm sorry I'm late. I missed my bus." The late-comer said, apologizing.

„It's okay, just go sit down." The teacher said.

The guy walked to the back, stopping in front of Kyungsoo.

„You're in my seat." The guy said.

„What?"

„You heard me. YOU'RE IN MY SEAT! Get out."

„He's new so, please, just-„ The teacher said, but stopped, because the guy pushed Kyungsoo out of his seat, making Kyungsoo fall on the floor with a loud

*thud* sound. The guy, that pushed Kyungsoo, smirked while the entire class started laughing.

„Class, stop laughing" The teacher yelled. „And you, to the principals office, NOW!" The class stopped laughing and the guy stomped out of the classroom.

So far the chances of Kyungsoo getting in a better school weren't looking so big.

The rest of the school day wasn't exactly a nice walk in a park either. The guy, who pushed Kyungsoo out of his seat, punched Kyungsoo twice. People around him were making fun of him, because he's short and according to most of the school he looked really weird, which ended up with Kyungsoo being even more depressed.

There was some other group of guys that unched Kyungsoo, just because they could.

So far the first day of his new school was almost as bad as a regular day at his previous school. It seemed like his life was destined to be awful.