Ignored

I'm writing this from my phone so sorry if there are a lot of spelling mistakes

It was Monday and that also means that it's time to go to school. Kai went inside the classroom and made his way to his seat, at the back of the classroom.

"Hey!" Kai greeted Kyungsoo, who was sitting right next to him. Kyungsoo didn't answer, which was odd.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked worriedly. He thought maybe something was wrong with Kyungsoo and he wanted to help out.

Instead of answering Kai, Kyungsoo grabbed his earphones, plugged them in his phone and started playing loud music, completely ignoring the other male.

During the whole lesson Kai was wondering why Kyungsoo was ignoring him. Maybe something happened, maybe Kai did or said something wrong and just didn't know that. He wasn't sure, but he wanted to know what's wrong with Kyungsoo.

It was lunch and Kai was hoping to find Kyungsoo with his other friends, but was dissapointed as he saw that Kyungsoo wasn't with them. Only the other ten were there.

"Hey Kai!" Chanyeol greeted, smiling widely, as soon as Kai arrived at their table.

"Hey." He answered.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked Kai, "I can tell something is bothering you."

"Has Kyungsoo talked to any of you guys?" Kai asked the others.

"No, we haven't even met him. Why?"

Kai wasn't sure why he was so worried about Kyungsoo. It could be nothing to worry about. But Kai was still worried about him. He could tell something was wrong.

"I don't know. It's just he's ignoring me and I feel like something's wrong. I don't know why he's ignoring me so I thought maybe he talked to you guys." Kai replied.

All of them shook their heads, indicating that they have not talked to Kyungsoo either.

"Do you think it could be about what happened before?" Luhan asked, talking about what he saw in the bubble tea shop. He wasn't sure what exactly happened, but it looked like something that could bother Kyungsoo.

"I don't know. I don't think so." Kai said.

The others were curious about what happened so Kai explained everything.

"I don't think it could be because of what happened. Maybe something else." Suho gave out his opinion.

Kai thought for a while, but really didn't know any reason why Kyungsoo would ignore them and it was driving Kai crazy. He wanted to help out. He wanted to know why Kyungsoo would do this.

Kai got up from his seat and went outside the cafeteria, looking for Kyungsoo. He'll try to find out everything.

Kyungsoo was afraid. Yeah, he was afraid that the dream might be real. That no one ever cared about him and wanted to be his friend. Sometimes dreams come true and nightmares are also dreams.

Since all the bullying got to his head, he was insecure and thought he was pathetic. No one wants to be friends with someone pathetic.

That's why he decided to ignore them. It's better to be alone and be completely sure that the situation in his dream was avoided rather than risking being used and having his happiness turn out to be fake.

Kyungsoo was walking down the corridor.

"Kyungsoo!" Someone yelled and the next thing he knew the person grabbed his wrist and turned Kyungsoo around to face the person.

Kyungsoo was now face to face with Kai.