Dream

Kyungsoo and Kai were now back at Kais house. After drinking their bubble teas, they stayed in the bubble tea shop a bit more, talking, but soon decided to come back to Kais house.

Kai was oblivious to Kyungsoos current mood and he thought that, while talking, Kyungsoo took his mind off of things, that were bothering him. He didn't know that he just made Kyungsoo think of even worse memories.

It was getting really late, so the both decided to go to sleep. Kai was sleeping in his room while Kyungsoo was sleeping in the guest room. They both got ready for bed and fell asleep quickly.

A very loud alarm woke Kyungsoo up. He opened his eyes and looked at the time. His eyes became wider than usual as he saw the time. He was late for school. School starts in ten minutes and and Kyungsoo wasn't even ready for school. He jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. He grabbed the neccesary items and headed out of the door of his house. Kyungsoo lived pretty far away from the school so he was, obviously, late.

Kyungsoo was at his locker, trying to find something, he couldn't find. He was desperetly looking until someone slammed his locker shut. Kyungsoo barely had any time to pull his hands away, luckily, he managed to do it.

„Hey there, owl freak." Someone said in a teasing and mean tone. The voice was very familiar and when Kyungsoo turned to face the person, he was suprised to see that the person was Kai. The rest of his friends were there too. All ten of them were standing behind Kai.

Kyungsoo was confused, but before he could say or do anything, he was pushed to the ground. Then the eleven guys gathered around him and kicked him in the stomach multiple times.

„What-" Kyungsoo started, but he was kicked hard in the stomach again, that made him groan in pain. The eleven guys laughed at him. Kai picked Kyungsoo up and punched him in the face multiple times, before throwing Kyungsoo to the lockers.

„Why?" Kyungsoo asked, trying not to cry in front of them and appear weak, „I thought you were all my friends."

The boys broke into laughter at what Kyungsoo had just said.

„I can't believe you actually thought that someone would ever want to be friends with you." Chen said, laughing.

„We're not friends with anyone. We just love to mess with pathetic people like you and make them believe for a bit that someone actually cares for them and wants to be their friends. Then we crush everything. It's hilarious seeing them cry and be so miserable." Kai explained, still laughing at what Kyungsoo said.

Then the other pushed Kyungsoo to the ground and continued what they were doing. They punched him, kicked him, stepped on his arms with their feet as hard as they can, twisted his limbs until a cracking sound could be heard and did multiple things to hurt him.

Kyungsoos vision became blurry and he soon blacked out.

Kyungsoo shot up from the bed, sweating and breathing heavily. He looked around the room and remembered that he's in Kais house. It was all just a nightmare. An awful nightmare.

Kyungsoo looked at the clock and it showed 7:20 AM. He packed all his stuff and went outside of the guest room. No noise was heard and Kyungsoo guessed that everyone was sleeping. It was Saturday after all.

He took a piece of paper and wrote a letter to the Kim family, thanking them and saying that he went home. He put the letter on a table in the living room and queitly went outside.

While walking, Kyungsoo couldn't stop thinking about the dream. It seemed so realistic.