Saved

Kyungsoo was walking through the school corridors. The bell, that indicated the end of the school day, had already rung, but Kyungsoo had to stay behind a bit, to ask the teacher something. There weren't any students around, at least he couldn't see any. Kyungsoo was walking to the schools exit, but he didn't get to it.

Somebody grabbed Kyungsoo from behind and pushed him back, making Kyungsoo fall on the floor. The person, that just pushed him, kicked Kyungsoo a few times and now he could see who it was. It was the same guy that pushed Kyungsoo out of his seat on the first day of school.

„We meet again, Kyungsoo." He said and kicked again. He picked Kyungsoo up by his collar and punched him in the face multiple times. He threw Kyungsoo on the floor and was about to kick him again, but he got pushed and then punched by someone. That someone was Kai.

Kai punched the guy again and Kai looked angry, really angry. Then Kai grabbed the guy by the collar.

„Don't ever try to hurt him again, Sungyeol. (Not the one from Infinite) Or you'll regret it." Kai threatened, before throwing him on the floor. The guy, Sungyeol, got up and ran away from the two.

Kai ran up to Kyungsoo, who was still on the floor. Kyungsoo didn't look so good. His nose was bleeding, his lips were bruised and bleeding aswell. There were also a few scratches and bruises on his face. Kyungsoo winced in pain as he tried to get up so Kai helped him up.

„Can you walk?" Kai asked the badly injured Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo nodded, but as soon as he tried taking a step forward, he almost fell. Luckily, Kai caught him before Kyungsoo could fall. Although most of the damage was done to Kyungsoos face and stomach, apparently his ankle also got hurt.

„Okay, let me help you." Kai said, then put one of his arms around Kyungsoos waist and put Kyungsoos arm around Kais shoulder. Now Kai supported most of Kyungsoos weight, making it easier for Kyungsoo to walk, without falling

The two started walking and Kai led the other male to his house. Luckily, Kais house wasn't far from the school. The two went inside and Kai pulled Kyungsoo on the couch, while Kai went away to find something to treat Kyungsoos wounds with. As soon as he found something, Kai went to the living room and sat in front of Kyungsoo.

„This might hurt a bit." Kai said as he prepared everything. He applied some liquid, that's supposed to clean wounds, on a rag and cleaned Kyungsoos cuts. Kyungsoo flinched at first, but then just sat still, while Kai was treating his wounds.

After that Kai took another rag and soaked it in water, to clean the blood off of Kyungsoos face.  Kai leaned in a bit closer to Kyungsoo. At first Kai focused on Kyungsoos nose, as he cleaned the blood off of it. Then Kais focus went to his lips, they were bruised and bleeding pretty badly.

The blood was already cleaned off, but the two were still sitting really close to each other. Their eyes locked with each others. For a while they were looking in each others eyes. They could be looking in each others eyes for seconds, maybe minutes, maybe even hours, without knowing how much time has passed.

Both of them dropped their gazes from each other and looked away, hearts beating fast, really fast. None understanding why exactly they were beating so quick.