Chapter One - The Academy

A/N: Update and warning from the future! This will be a realistic and 18+ type of approach meaning; sexual content, violence and gore up ahead.

This will be a complex/romance story with Rebecca, following from the original anime. It is a male insert.

Foreshadowing and symbolism exists in this story as well, so keep a look out.

Starting from Chapter 3 and the next following chapters, are over 2000+ words.

I hope you enjoy and your comments and opinions will help me improve!

From your copium author,

- Rakuwoo
_______________________________________

The sound of rain...

Harmonic thrumming to the ear...

As silver trickles of water drip on the skin of his face, infused with his blood...

An "earthy" smell mixed with gunpowder and soil...

"(Y/N)!!"

A savage roar in the distance...

"It hurts."

The sun reflecting the eyes of a thin sharp edge of a blade up in the sky...

"I can't move."

"B̴̝̖̺̉͑e̴̖͌͂͛c̵͕̾̀͠c̴̱̐̎ḁ̷̒͊̌, I don't think I am able to keep your promise..."

"STOP!!!"

Now a blood-circulating scream ringing, echoing in the eardrums...

"Goodbye, Siren."

Unable to see clearly but only the light shining off the blade.

(swing)

_______________________________________

May 28th, 2076

Arasaka Academy | Room 29

"Final exams are next week, do not forget to review and revise. You are all dismissed."

"Are you kidding me?""I haven't studied at all

"I haven't studied at all."
"I'll just use my cyber-"
"Shut up, we're still on school grounds, and plus they'll find out anyways."
"Are you coming over to study?"

Students were packing up and panicking over the due date of an exam.

One particular student soon leaves the classroom in panic, entering of hallways of the academy.

It was a louder environment, which made him wander away without any running.

Seeing new people and the ones that stand out the most is the ones with visible cyberware.