Chapter Five - Midnight Drive

{A/N: Thank you for all your support everyone! Y'all are giving me too much motivation fuel to the point that I am releasing a chapter everyday. Without being said, there's Chapter Five.}

{A Y/N and Rebecca's romance chapter.}

- from your Copium Author <3
_______________________________________

[system online]
.
..
...

[entering Y/N's view]

Night City | Turbo Car Lounge

[Maine]: Shit.

Maine stood up as Faraday closes his door and slipped his hand into his pocket.

Everyone stops what they were doing and turns off the music, all of them were all quiet.

Rebecca realizes who it was.

[Y/N]: Who the hell is that?

Rebecca clenches her jaw and hands.

[Rebecca]: Faraday. He brought us the job. He is the best fixer around but... he's Arasaka.

[Y/N]: Working with the enemy in plain sight huh?

[Rebecca]: Pretty much, but he's our source when it comes to money and reputation. Risky but efficient.

Y/N couldn't get a look at him or hear what Maine and Faraday were talking about because of how far they are.

He took a few steps forward before Rebecca stops him by grabbing his waist.

[Rebecca]: Stop, you're staying right here.

[Y/N]: Huh? Why?

[Rebecca]: You're new choom, so he'll probably hit you with a background check. Also, like why would the son of Siren be working in a place like this right? He probably knows you.

Rebecca makes a point as the both of them watch. David looks back at the group till he made eye contact with Y/N which concerns him.

Faraday gets back in the back seat of his car until they were out of sight.