Chapter 18

"You want us to help you make Y/N go insane?" Liu deadpans, he and Jeff having been cornered by the three eldest Slender brothers shortly after they had gotten back. "Why? She's not a killer."

"Yet but she has it in her. We just need to help her.....embrace it," Trender explains.

"I can make her a proxy. Give her people to kill who have done bad. She can be a vigilante," Slender offers. "She can't keep living here if she doesn't. I need to know she's not just going to get herself killed."

"But everyone likes her. Why would they kill her?" Liu asks, glancing at his brother a second before looking at Slender again.

"I could still do it and not feel too bad," Jeff grumbles softly. "Just tell her to leave. You're the boss."

"We don't want 'er to leave," Offender explains. "She fits in well, just needs that last push."

"Not happening," Liu says, shaking his head. "I'm not doing it. Jeff, you aren't either. You leave her alone."

Slender sighs and watches Liu stalk off, turning to Jeff who just shrugs his shoulders. "There must be something we can do."

"I.....have an idea," Splendor calls, catching everyone by surprise. "Look, I obviously can't stop you but I can help ease Y/N into it an easier way."

"We're listening," Slender tells him.

~~~~

"You want me to help you pick someone up?" Y/N asks, looking at Offender. "Why?"

"Cause you're good at being friendly with people," Offender explains. "And it's an excuse to drink with you again."

"You're not gonna kill her are you?" Y/N asks suspiciously. "I'm not helping you pick up a victim."

"I swear, it's nothing like that. Just some casual sex," Offender protests. "Please?"

"Fine, fine," Y/N huffs. "You owe me though."

"Name your price," Offender grins.

"I'll consider it," Y/N says with a laugh. "I should dress better."

"Can't wait!" Offender grins.

Y/N groans but heads upstairs to her room to get change, sifting through her clothes to figure out something to wear. She pauses on an outfit Jane and Clockwork had picked out for her, looking it over before shrugging and putting it on. What the hell. It's lot like she's done this often and no one will know her. Well, minus Offender but he didn't count.

"Will this do?" Y/N asks Offender

"Woah! Ya sure I can't pick you up tonight?"
He asks with a sly grin.

"I am two seconds from canceling," She warns, smiling at the huff she earns from him. "Come on ya big pervert. Let's go have some fun."

Offender grins and shifts into his human form, taking Y/N's hand before he teleports them both to the club. He links his arm with hers, the bouncer letting them right inside without having to wait. The music is loud and the club is crowded, Y/N latching onto Offender's arm a little tighter. He decides to take her to get a few drinks first, loosen her up a bit. She throws back a few shots to match Offender, a chuckle leaving him when she relaxes more.

"So! Who's your eye on?!" Y/N shouts over the music.

"Mmmm, that one!" Offender shouts back, pointing to a gorgeous young woman in a red dress. "She's been glancing over here! You mind?!"

"I got you!" Y/N laughs, weaving through the crowd and conveniently coming to dance with the lady. "Hey! This might be too forward but my friend thinks you're the most stunning woman he's ever seen! He just feels too shy to ask!"

"Oh?! That handsome one in the fedora?!" She asks me. "I thought you two were a thing!"

"Nope! Just his friend and wingman!" Y/N tells her with a laugh. "You should go ask him what his favorite flower is. He likes the bold women!"

"I'll do that!" She grins.

Y/N throws Offender two thumbs up when the woman heads back through the crowd. She grabs another drink and watches them leave, shaking her head. She didn't even ask how she was supposed to get back! Guess she'd be calling Slender. After enjoying herself in the club a while longer she heads out, taking in a deep breath of the cool night air. She didn't realize how late it was. The streets were completely empty and the bouncers were nowhere in sight. She heads around the side of the building, pausing and ducking behind a dumpster when she hears a voice.

"Come on baby, I know you want this. If you're gonna do big girl things you gotta accept the big girl consequences," The man growls.

"Please! No! I was just here with friends. Leave me alone!" The girl screams.

Y/N peaks around the dumpster when the girl screams, the older man pinning her to the ground. He sneers as he gropes her, Y/N quickly pulling her knife from her pocket.

"You're gonna feel so good. You still a virgin honey?" He moans as he grinds his hips against hers.

"SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP!" She screams, sobbing when he covers her mouth with his hand.

"Shut up bitch!" He spits as he trails his hand down to her legs. "Let's loosen ya up first."

Y/N had silently pressed crawled around the dumpster and then pressed herself against the shadow of the brick wall. She flicks her knife open and lunges at the man, burying it into his neck. He gurgles when he tries to yell, Y/N quickly shoving the man off the girl and pulling out her knife. Blood sprays all over her when she does so, the young woman looking terrified as she scrambles to her feet. Y/N turns to her, looking quite the horrifying scene covered in blood with a blood soaked knife in her hand. The two stare at each other before the young woman runs off, Y/N slowly looking down at her bloody knife and the dead man in the street.

Bile rises in her throat but she pushes it down and runs out of the alley. She sticks to the shadows as she darts through empty streets, coming upon a lake after a while. She launches her knife out into the water before she falls to her knees on the bank and vomits into the water. She's gasping for breath once she's able to stop hurling, wiping her mouth and rushing into the water to try and wash off the blood. She pants and cries as she tries to scrub everything clean, her entire body shaking. What did she just do?! She just killed someone! Threatening people was simple but she had actually KILLED someone.