2 - Nightmarish Contract

[A/N: Added Spirit rank.]

[3rd POV]

As Laura expected, she got the job to become a teacher there. She asked if it was alright to wear colored contacts. At first, she was denied, but she persuaded her employer to allow her to.

She now wears red contact lenses. They were both to disguise herself and for aesthetic purposes.

The small meeting Laura had with Shido, and her giving information to Shido about herself, allowed the Fraxinus crew to make a proper profile for her along with adjusting their tactics just in case they really need to help Shido converse with the respectful yet ambiguous Monarch, Laura Agana.

[SPIRIT PROFILE - RATATOSKR]

CODE: Monarch
NAME: Laura Agana
ANGEL NAME: N/A
ASTRAL DRESS NAME: N/A
RANK: A
•Risk Factors: C
•Spacequake: A
•Spirit's Astral Dress: Unknown
•Angel: AAA
Strength: Unknown
Consistency: 78
Reiryoku: 212
Agility: 233
Intelligence: 250

*Profile Note: This profile will be updated upon further data availability.

It was temporarily a "normal" day for Laura. She would make her first appearance in Raizen this very day. She does her daily [non-satanic] rituals and prepares to leave the house, looking forward to anything that could excite her.

She was wearing her favorite colors for her first debut.

[A/N: Ofc, no horns. Only a flat version of the headband. Also small chest.]

The only reason that the Fraxinus crew hasn't been able to pinpoint where she lives is because she always seems to disappear or perhaps even teleport somewhere else and go hide from their scans.

This was, of course, one of the Red Crown's abilities to teleport given a second or two of concentration.

Laura: "I look bloody amazing."

She says to herself as she poses in her suit.

Grabbing one side of her coat with her right hand and lowering the left flap of her coat, she does Giorno's pose.

She packs her stuff in a black shoulder bag.

She focuses on where she wants to go.

Just then, a pentagram gets drawn from below her feet. It lights up, surrounding the outer circle with a black sludge. She rises from the ground, her eyes bloodred, before descending down it in quick succession.

---

She walks down the street on her way to Raizen.

As she walked, the Red Crown, which was currently disguised as her black headband, alerts her that someone is behind her.