4

After we got off the plane i just went into my hotel room and stayed there for the rest of the day.

We didnt have to do a show today and i was actually looking forward to do something with Marshall and the others but right now I just feel so bad about everything.

I just stayed at my room and face timed a lot of friends just to not think about the situation with Marshall.

But right now I was laying in bed and it was so late already but i just needed to talk to Marshall.

So i just put on a sweatpants and a tshirt and just went over to his door.

I think I looked horrible because i had no make up on, my hair was all over the place and I was just so tired.

But i knocked on his door anyways.

I heard shuffling. He was probably laying in bed already. Oh i feel so bad...

"Marshall", I whispered so he knew it was me.

After a time he opened the door.

I think he really was in bed already because the room was totally dark and he....was shirtless.

I couldnt help but stare at his naked chest and stomache. He was pretty muscular but he wasnt that toned anymore but gained a bit weight which suited him just fine. He looked...more than good.

"Rih i dont think you should be here right now", Marshall mumbled but let me in anyways.

If it wasnt for the little lamp on his bedside table it would be fully dark right now.

"Marshall listen, I know you said i shouldnt come to you with my problems anymore...so I'm not. I just...feel so bad right now...because I heard what you said on the plane and..."

He just stared at me. He just stood in front of me and just looked at me as if he just wanted to know what imma say next.

"And Marshall...I couldn't sleep because i just wanna make clear that i feel the same way about the whole thing...I mean I wasnt even mad at you. I was just so frustrated and...Marshall i like when I'm in your arms...I really do...", I stumbled.

I suddenly felt so insecure because he continued to look at me. Straight into the eyes. Still standing there.

I think that it normally would have been so distracting if Marshall stood shirtless in front of me but right now I just looked back into his eyes.

But then he suddenly just walked over to me and stopped in front of me.

I didnt know what to do so i just waited but then he suddenly pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know what youre doing to me...", he mumbled. "But I just cant be mad at ya."

I dont know why exactly but I felt so overwhelmed by this hug, because i just didnt expect it, that i just started to cry.

"I'm just so sorry Marshall", I choked.

I leaned my head against his bare chest and just closed my eyes.

I didnt even think about the fact that he was shirtless and still let me be in his arms. I don't know what it was but i just never ever felt thst save before.

"Heyy", he said in a soft voice. "Its okay."

That was when he started to give me small pecks on my head and on my foreghead.

"I don't know what it is...but as soon as I see you i just wanna have you in my arms...", he sighted.

"Oh Marshall", I choked and looked deep into his eyes.

I really dont know what it was...but I couldn't help but lay my hands on his chest.

It just felt like there was just me and Marshall...

I noticed how his breath became heavier and he slowly narrowed his chin so our noses were alomst touching.

My hand automatically wandered to his neck and I just stroke my fingers through his hair.

Marshall then did the same but the arm that rested around my waist now pulled me even closer.

His eyes scanned my whole face and rested on my lips. Too long.

I knew that this was going to happen anyways...I just couldnt take it any longer.

"Marshall", I exhaled.

But i couldnt say anything more because that was the moment where Marshalls lips met mine.

I think my heart beat stopped for a second because I was just too overwhelmed.

His lips were so soft and fit perfectly over mine.

He suddenly picked me up and sat down on the bed.

We still didnt stop kissing. It just became more heated and passionate every second.

He just fell back to lay down on the bed and pulled me with him so I was laying on top of him.

On top of his bare upper body. And we were kissing...

That was when I suddenly realized what we were doing.

I instantly stopped and sat up again. I was now sitting on his lap, breatthing heavily.

"Marshall what are we doing?!", I asked panicky.

"I-...you should probably go...", he mumbled. He looked kinda scared.

"I should...", I stated. But somehow I couldnt move an inch. I just looked down and just stared at his perfect body.

"Rih..."

"Good night Marshall", I quickly said before I went out the room.

-

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Marshall pov

Please...did this really happen??! FUCK! How could we do that. How am i gonna act normal around her ever again?

But it felt so good...shes just so beautiful and so arghh!

Totally frustrated I went back to bed. But it was just so hard to fall asleep because i still felt her soft lips on mine and her warm fingers on my bare skin. Maaan...

I mean I always knew that she was attractive and beautiful...and very hot...but that is pretty obvious.

All I know is that our kiss was a big mistake...

I mean we could never get together...she is Rihanna and Im Eminem. It just cant happen.

But weve been so close friends for so long now...I litterely know everything about her...I'm just scared that its getting awkward between us in the future...

Man we really fucked up...that really shouldnt have happend...I mean why did i even opened the door shirtless?!
But honestly, i dont think it would have made a big difference...

Fuck...

I got even more angry when i noticed the bulge in my pants.

That shouldnt have happened at all...