7

Rihanna pov

[Next week]

We are right now chilling in London because we have two days off in our hotel right now because we dont have to do any shows today and tomorrow which is actually very relieving.

But a few people have joined us cause theyll perform with us in London in a few days. 50 Cent, Royce da 5'9" and Westside Boogie have joined us.

I already met Fifty and Royce a few years ago and i really like them. Theyre both so great to talk to and theyre just too funny.

Right now me and Nancy just got back to the hotel after having dinner downtown.

"Rih I think Royce and the others just arrived", Nancy said when we walked through the foyer.

"Alright lets say hi real quick", I answered.

On our way upstairs we ran into Paul.

"Hey Paul", I smiled. "Do you know where the others are?"

"Oh yeah", he said. "They are all in that one room with the couches and stuff." He pointed at a door on the end of the hallway.

"Thanks", I said and we walked over to the door Paul pointed at.

As we entered the room I was pretty surprised.

It was such a cool room.

The room was dimly lit, there was a fluffy light brown carpet and a few armchairs and couches were placed around a beautiful coffee table.

There were like 15 peolple sitting there, just hanging out together, now looking at us.

"H-hey", I stumbled and walked in. Nancy followed me.

"Yo Rih!", I heard Fifty say when he stood up and walked over me to give me a hug.

Then we greeted the others.

There wasnt really much space on the couches left to sit and some people were already sitting on the floor so i did that as well.

My eyes wandered over everyones faces until i saw Marshall. He smiled at me and pointed at the floor in front of him so I walked over to him and sat down there so i could lean against his armchair.

Nancy just sat down somewhere in front of Denaun or so.

Everybody was just chilling which i really liked. They were talking about everything. I didnt really took part in the conversation because i was too tired but it wasnt boring at all.

I just forgot about all my worries while sitting in that almost dark room on that warm carpet.

After a time I slightly leaned to my right against Marshalls left lower leg. I don't know, it just gave some kind of comfort.

But then I suddenly I felt his warm palm on my shoulder and we was bending forwrad to talk to me.

"You need a blanket?", he asked softly.

So i just nodded.

He grabbed the blanket laying behind him and unfolded it and placed it over my body.

How can someone be that sweet constantly?

"Thanks Marshall", I whispered and leaned back against his leg.

I dont think someone had even noticed our small interaction and i was fine with that.

Then Marshall continued to joke around with the others again and I sometimes comment on the current topics as well but mostly just listened to them and laughed about their jokes.