8

[In the evening]

Rihanna pov

I layed in bed. It was very late already but I just couldnt sleep. Too many thoughts crossed my mind.

I was mainly thinking about me and Marshall...

I was thinking about so many things that i didnt even hear the knock on my door.

But the second time the person knocked I heard it.

"One second", I yelled.

I crawled out of bed and quickly put on a black leggins and a pink Hoodie.

Then i walked over to the door and opened it...

I really dont know whom i have expected to knock on my door in the middle of the night and it was pretty stupid of me to just open it because it couldve been litterely everone.

But it was...Marshall...

"Marshall, I dont think its a good idea to-"

"I don't think either", he interrupted me but entered my room anyways and quickly closed the door behind him before he leaned against it.

"But i cant take it any longer, Rih. Man, I couldnt even sleep because all that was on my mind was you. Trust me, i really didnt want to come to your room in the middle of the night. I really didnt planned for it to happen...But as i said I couldnt help it so I am here now."

"Marshall-"

"I really dont know what it is, Rih", he interrupted me again. "But all i know is that I cant stop thinking about you, that I constantly wanna have you in my arms, just like yesterday night with the others and that...that our kiss felt somehow real...?"

"But friends dont kiss, Marshall", I croaked because my voice was suddenly gone.

"I know. And friends dont really cuddle that often. But...I wanna cuddle with you and I wanna...kiss you again, Rih."

"Then do it", I just stated and looked deep into his eyes.

As if he was just waiting for me to say that the whole time he walked over to me, took my face between his warm palms and crshed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and passionately kissed him back.

His arms went around my waist and he suddenly picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. To carry me better he put one hand below my ass.

I wanted this moment to last forever. His lips just felt too good on mine. I cant even describe that feeling.

My one hand went into his hair and brushed through it because I loved that he never wears a hat or his hood up when he is around me.

My other hand went to the side of his cheek and i let my fingers stroke through his now pretty thick beard.

After a time we pulled away and just looked at each others, both totally breathless.

"I could do that for ever and ever", he then smiled softly and gave me a peck on the nose which made me giggle.

"You wanna stay here for the night, Marshall?", I then asked. "We dont have anything to do tomorrow until 2pm so you can just sleep here", I said shyly.

"Of course", he said softly and put me on the ground again.

Then i pulled off my hoodie so I could sleep in tank top and leggins. Then I crawled into the bed and crawled under the covers.

"Is it okay if i take off my shirt?", Marshall asked and I just nodded.

When he did I couldnt really look away and I was too tired to try not to.