5

Marshall pov

The next days were hard man...

I dont know it just feels so awkward between Rih and me and i just feel so bad that we kissed, that I even let her come into my room that night...

Its just hard to see her everyday and its hard when we do the shows together when all i really need is to talk to her.

We are just constantly ignoring each other and when someone is with us we have to play it cool and act like nothing has happened...

I just never wanted it to be like that. We were such good friends for years now... And we ruined it all with that one kiss...and for what?! For destroying our friendship.

Rihanna pov

I cant live like this...

I see Marshall everyday but we havent talked to each other for days now. It's just all super awkward because nobody wants to talk about anything.

I think the others noticed that something was up in the air between us but we still act like nothing happened between us aroznd others. But its so hard...

I wanna talk to him so bad...I wanna apologize so bad...I just want it all back to normal.

Because...man I just need him. I need him to keep me company before a show to distract me from my anxiety and i need him to make stupid jokes all the time just to keep the mood up...I just need him back.

I think I really miss him...yeah I really do.

Marshall pov

"Em i know something happened between you two. But could you please behave like an adult right now and do the rehearsal properly like youve done thousands of times before?", Paul asked me a bit annoyed.

But i just glared at him.

"Marshall I don't even wanna know what happened but please get your act together now. Were almost done", he sighted and patted my shoulder.

So i just nodded and started to rap as soon as the beat started.

-

After the rehearsal i walked down stage and joked around with Denaun a bit until I saw Rihanna walking into the bathroom, looking pretty upset.

I have to admit that I do feel bad. Its a very big show today and it starts in two hours. And i mean i knew she was stressing out but...

I dont know it feels so wrong now...just everyhing.

But i know she needs me, even tho she would never admit it right now...

"Bro, you even listening?", Denaun asked after a while.

"Uhm sorry", I mumbled. "I just need to check on-" then i just walked away. "We'll talk later Nauny", I yelled over my shoulder.

Then i entered the bathroom, even tho it was the ladies bathroom.

And there she was...standing infront of the mirror,  breathing like crazy, trying to somehow calm herself down but her whole body was shaking.

As soon as she saw me through the mirror she looked like she was about to cry but i stopped her.

"No", I said. "I'm here now. I wont go nowhere until you feel alright."

I walked over to her, turned her around and wrapped my arms around her.

But she stood stiff as a statue, not moving an inch.

"But Marshall-"

"No stop that shit. We'll talk later. We do need to talk. But not now. Come on, try to relax a little."