6

Rihanna pov

After the show i went off stage and searched for Marshall.

Because i didnt find him i pulled out my phone to text him. But then i suddenly felt two strong arms snuggling around me from behind.

Even tho i knew exactly who it was i still turned around.

It was Marshall who was hugging me. So I just layed my arms around him as well and let my cheek rest against his warm chest for a moment before we pulled away.

"I'm proud of you, Rih", Marshall smiled.

But i just nodded slowly before i realized what he just said.

"Thank you", I stumbled but smiled too.

-

A bit later we had arrived at the hotel and as soon as everybody was in their rooms i quickly had went into Marshalls room.

Now we were just sitting both on the couch but with a huge gap between us so we could look at each other.

"So...the kiss", I sighted. "I don't really know..."

We just looked at each other for a long time, which wasnt awkward or anything. After a couple more moments he cleared his throat.

"I don't really know either", Marshall then mumbled. "I think it was a slip-up, right? Maybe we could just leave it like that."

"Yeah..."

"But then we need rules so it wont happen again. Because I just dont want to ruin our friendship."

"What rules?"

"We wont kiss again. That is rule number one. Second rule: we are fully clothed when we're with each other. Rule number three: we wont break the rules", Marshall stated.

"I...fully agree", I said. "But can we... still hug?"

"Oh cmon! Who do you think i am? Of course, Rih. But are you still okay with... like cuddling?", he asked.

"If I'm okay with that?", I asked with a grin on my face.

Then i suddenly crawled over to him and let me fall into his arms so that I was laying between his legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Honestly i dont know if I'm still okay with that", I joked.

Marshall just laughed at me and layed his arms around me and pulled me closer so I was fully surrounded with his warm body.

"I would never want our friendship to be destroyed, Marshall", I mumbled into his chest.

"I know", he said softly.

"I think I will maybe miss you when youre back in Detroit and i in LA", I sighted half jokingly, but I kinda meant it.

"You think you will maybe miss me?", he chuckled and I felt his breath brushing my ear.

"M-hm", I mumbled. "Mayyybee", I repeated.

"Of course", he chuckled again. I love when he smiles or laughs because he barely does that anymore. But its beautiful when he does.

"Yup", I just stated and lifted up my head.

That was when I noticed that he was still smiling, while looking at me.

We stared at each other for a moment until I cleared my throat.

"You should smile more often. It suits you", I grinned and lifted my hand up to stroke over this beard before i wiggled out of his grib and stood up.