Chapter 11 - Babysitting and hugs

One Month Skip

Y/n is still in the hospital... He/she got his/her conciousness back after 2 days but started recovering after a week... Usually she/he would have gotten a discharge if it was only the surgery but his/her heart stopped beating for good amount time that affected Y/n's other organs... That is why doctors are keep him/her under observation for as long as they feel like Y/n is clear to go out... Right now Namjoon is feeding Y/n the food she/he hates the most.... "Yah Joonie I can't" Y/n whined but Namjoon was not having it "Just eat it okay... Lucky for you I haven't scolded you for hiding about your tumor from me" he glared at Y/n who pouted  in return... It's not like he haven't been mad at Y/n for everything but her/his condition is not that good... Dying and coming back to life took so much from his/her body and all Namjoon wants to do is protect Y/n at any cost "I am sorry Joonie baby... Now tell me what's the latest gossip... I have missed so much in last one month" Namjoon sighed "the things I do for love" Y/n chuckled and hugged his/her husband who gladly returned the hug... "I love you" Namjoon kissed y/n's forehead "I love you too my crackhead"

"Aish they are so cheesy but I want this type of love" Hoseok said to Jin as they were watching at the Kim couple having their sweet moment... "You can have it but you being a moron keeps denying the possibility" Jin said while smacking on younger's shoulder "Ahh Hyung what do you mean?" Jin rolled his eyes "Come on Hoba entire hospital know that Dr. Kim Taehyung is madly in love with you... But it's you who keeps denying it" Hoseok pouted "It's not that I don't like him but Dating junior fears me like I don't know" Jin facepalmed himself "You are talking about dating think about Yoongi... He is married to his junior who still have 2 years of residency whereas, Taehyung's residency is ending this year" Hoseok thought for a minute "you are right I should not try to push my feelings away and talking about Yoongi Hyung where is he?" Jin smirked "Oh Yoongichi and Jungkook have an off today and they babysitting the Kim twins"

________

"kokki" Seo-joon was sitting on Jungkook's lap as they were playing in the living area... Holly was also enjoying the company of two kids in their house "woof woof" he was rolling the ball with his nose making Seo-joon laugh "hahaha Hoyii is fun" Jungkook smiled at the toddler and sat the kid down so he can play with Holly... Jungkook stood up and went towards the couch where Yoongi was reading a book and Seonho was soundly sleeping on Yoongi's chest tiny hand wrapped around elder's waist... Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of him... Who thought a scary surgeon would be so soft with babies... He got closer to the 'Uncle and nephew' duo and tapped on Yoongi's shoulder "Yoongs what do you want for lunch" oh yes, in last one month Jungkook and Yoongi worked on their differences... They talk more and try to understand eachother... The plan is to become really good friend because if they end up getting divorce they would still keep in touch with one another because they are going to work in the same hospital that too in the same department...

Yoongi now allow Jungkook to assist him for many surgeries but not any other intern... The younger male still have no idea why Yoongi hate the idea of an intern assisting him or performing a complete surgery without the guidance... But also doesn't want to say something that will ruin their slowly strengthening friendship.... At home too Yoongi and Jungkook do chores together because they both know how complicated their job is and putting all burden on one person will make it more frustrating... But there are days when none of them feel like cooking so they either order online or go their parents house... Jungkook is still not talking to his dad but he have already forgiven the old man because if not for his decision Jungkook would have never gotten a chance to be friends with Yoongi... And for Yoongi's parents at first Jungkook thought maybe Yoongi's relationship with his parents is not good but to his surprise they have a really great bonding... Especially Mr. Min and Yoongi.... During his visit to Min mansion he got to know that it was Yoongi's idea to have free Healthcare program for people those who cannot afford proper medical facilities...