Chapter 24 - New Problem

Yoongi was feeling many emotions right now... Anger, pain, guilt, disgust, and so much more... He cannot believe that Jihyung his own brother is the reason why Mingyu is not in this world today... He is the reason of all the pain and misery... Not only him and Mingyu, Jihyung also dared to hurt Jungkook... He played with the feelings of the man who used to love him... Yoongi have seen dedication and admiration in Jungkook's eyes for his brother but not even in his wildest dream he thought that Jihyung will ruin lives of so many people... His brother is a Murderer....

Yoongi stood up from the couch and rushed towards the front door but before he could, Jungkook held his wrist... "Where are you going?" His voice was laced with concern... Jungkook knows that Yoongi is angry but any action taken with hot head will lead to more problems "Bun leave my hand... I am gonna kill that monster" Yoongi growled trying to get out of Jungkook's grip which only tightened as he started struggling more... "Yoongs NO! you are not going anywhere... he is in jail... let the law handle it" Yoongi yanked Jungkook's hand "I don't care what law will do to him... he killed Mingyu... he is the reason why I have cried for almost 5 years and he is to god damn reason why YOU are suffering" Jungkook pulled Yoongi by the collar of his shirt... "Jungk-mlmff" Jungkook kissed Yoongi and older male's eyes widened with this sudden action... Yes, they kissed last night and 'almost' took their relationship to next level but still this feeling is new and weirdly pleasing.... Soon, Yoongi melted into the kiss and their lips moved in a sync...

It wasn't lustful or a make out kiss but sweet and gentle... Filled with love and care they both held for one another as if they have found a missing piece both of them were trying to find for so long... But their lovey-dovey moment was soon broken when Jungkook hissed in pain as Yoongi's lips touched the open cut on the side of his lips... "Bun, are you okay?" Yoongi asked lightly creasing Jungkook's cheek who nodded with a smile "Yeah... fresh cuts will take time to heal" Yoongi raised his eyebrow "Oh wow I had no idea about it" Jungkook rolled his eyes at the sarcasm of his husband "You and your sarcasm" both of them started laughing but Yoongi's eyes held worry "seriously though...are you okay?" Jungkook touched their foreheads together and Yoongi wrapped his arms around younger's waist making him smile "I am better now"

_____________________

Time skip (In hospital)

Jungkook was going towards Yoongi's cabin after performing a 'Posterior fossa decompression' surgery... (A posterior fossa decompression procedure is carried out under general anaesthesia and generally takes 2-3 hours. The procedure itself involves a 5-6cm incision at the midline of the back of the head and the top of the neck, where a small section of bone (around 2.5cm in diameter) at the base of the skull is removed)

On his way he heard loud noises and cries... It's nothing new in his profession, everyday doctors and nurses watch people losing their loved ones... its heart breaking but the worst part for doctors is that they cannot let this feeling overpower their sensibility and work ethics... But in few minutes Jungkook is going to lose his sensibility and forget about work ethics as well... From a distance of 500 meters, he saw a man angrily cursing at Taehyung... he ran towards them "Dr. Kim What is going on here?" his question caught attention of both the men but before Taehyung could say anything the other guy starts shouting "OH SEE WE HAVE ANOTHER USELESS DOCTOR HERE... WHO IS GOOD FOR NOTHING... JUST LIKE THIS FAGGOT HERE" Jungkook clenched his fist and jaw to surpass the anger... "Sir, please calm down... I can understand your loss" Taehyung tried to reason the man but he wasn't ready to listen "REALLY YOU UNDERSTAND MY PAIN? YESTERDAY I SAW GOING OUT OF THE HOSPITAL WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU LITTLE FAGGOT... YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND MY PAIN... I LOST MY WIFE BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARD"