Chapter 25 - Trial

"YOU DID WHAT?" Yoongi asked Jungkook being displeased with what he just heard from Y/n... "Yoongles calm down... you should listen to him first" Y/n whispered trying his/her best to avoid adding fuel to the burning fire... Yoongi, Jungkook, and Y/n are sitting in Dr. Min's (Yoongi's father) cabin...

"Y/n is right Yoongi

"Y/n is right Yoongi... Let Jungkook explain what happened" Mr. Min said making Yoongi bit his lips and only glare at the young surgeon who was looking at the ground like it is the most interesting thing in the world... "Jungkook, dear what happened with Mr. Cha?" Mr. Min asked gently but Jungkook kept quite not looking up from the ground... which was pissing Yoongi more... Mr. Min cleared his throat "Dr. Jeon you know that your silence will make you even more guilty... Also Mr. Cha don't want to register a police complaint... He is reporting to Hospital's authority" All three of them looked at Mr. Min with wide eyes "Does that mea-" "Yes, it clearly means Mr. Cha wants Jungkook out of the hospital for breaking the rule" Mr. Min said with concerned expression and Yoongi could see tears developing in his husband's eyes...

They heard a knock and Mr. Min told the person to come in... All them saw Taehyung getting in the cabin he looked at Yoongi's dad and said "Dr. Min I want to tell you something about what happened with Mr. Cha today" Mr. Min nodded his head for Taehyung to continue and he told everything that happened with that asshole... Y/n, Yoongi, and Mr. Min couldn't believe their ears... "Woah seriously... this type of people still exists?" Y/n couldn't stop him/herself from commenting she/he is beyond pissed with how this society still consider same gender love as crime...Why cannot they just accept that LOVE IS LOVE and nobody has right to decide who we choose to love...

Jungkook looked at Yoongi with side eyes but the older among two was looking at his pager "Da- Dr. Min please excuse me I have a surgery to perform" Mr. Min nodded his head "Okay, but before you go, I want to ask you something" saying this Mr. Min looked at Jungkook "Are you going to testify for Dr. Jeon? Because Y/n and I are the part of ethics community so we will be sitting with the panel... Also, Dr. Jeon could use as much as support he could get" Jungkook looked at Yoongi with hopeful eyes as if asking him to testify but Yoongi only glared at him and said...

"No"