Chapter 16 - Creepy Man

When Yoongi and Namjoon were getting scolded by Jin… three tables away Jimin and Taehyung pagers beeped “Aish sorry guys our patients n-” Y/n waved her/his hand in dismissal “never apologize when duty calls go to your patients... They need you both” Taehyung and Jimin were glad to have a HOD like Y/n… Their residency is ending in next two weeks and they will get more time to work with Y/n especially that she/he once again started working in the hospital… They ran out of the cafe leaving Y/n and Jungkook alone… “So, any improvement?” Jungkook shook his head, making Y/n sigh… “I am sorry Kook… It’s all because of me”

“It’s not your fault Y/n… It was me who wanted to know about Mingyu” before Y/n could reply her/his phone started ringing… “I will be back” Y/n went out to take the call and that’s when a guy who was eye fucking Jungkook since the min he entered in the cafe saw his opening… He came and sat on the chair next to Jungkook making his eyes grow wide “Hey there cutie, what are you doing here all alone?” His voice was filled with lust which made Jungkook look at him in disgust and instead of asking he decided to get away from his human… So he stood up but before he could walk away that man held Jungkook’s wrist and pulled by his waist “Where do you think you are going darling?” If this would have happened in any other circumstances Jungkook would have beaten the shit out of this man but not eating and getting proper sleep for a week along with 12 hours of shift in hospital made Jungkook not only mentally but physically weak too… “Please….let…me…go”

Jungkook tried to push that man away from him but all his weak attempts went in drain “hahaha baby I will let you go but I want a kiss first” the younger male closed his eyes in terror…that man was about kiss Jungkook but a hard punch landed on his face making him lose his grip around Jungkook and fall on the group. When the ugly breath got away from him…Jungkook opened his eyes to see Yoongi standing beside him… and his other hyungs stood behind them… that man stood up holding his jaw “what the hell man… why are you interrupting me and my boyfriend” Yoongi snorted and gracefully wrapped his hand around Jungkook’s waist making younger look at him with wide eyes “Well… last time I checked like a second ago this man was ‘MY husband’ and newsflash he still is mine" emphasizing my husband...

Jungkook felt blood rushing to his cheeks and his heart started thumping in his chest... Yoongi didn't said anything else started walking towards the exit with Jungkook still in his arm... Younger male was too stunned to speak their steps halted when that creepy man once again held Jungkook's hand pulled him back... "Haha very funny Mr. Do I look like a fool too you? I saw you both were sitting on different table and none of you is wearing a wedding band and you want me to believe this cutie here is your husband?... Well if you are also interested in him I don't mind sharing" that was the last straw when Yoongi lost it... Without thinking twice he attacked the creepy man like a mad wolf... "HOW. DARE. YOU. TALK. LIKE. THAT. ABOUT. MY. HUSBAND. YOU. SON. OF. A. BITCH" with every word that man was met by the hard punches... Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok were trying to pull him away from the man who was covered in blood now but there was no stopping for Yoongi... "Yah Y/n stop making video and help us" Namjoon looked at Y/n who was enjoying the fight "Nah baby I am good and you don't get to see mad Yoongi all the time..."

Jungkook had enough of the drama so he went close to Yoongi held his hand before he could punch that creepy man once again... "Yoongs please stop it" his teary eyes did the job and Yoongi let go of the man... Other three men looked at the Min couple with wide eyes "Was it really that simple?" Hoseok asked to which Namjoon and Jin nodded "Seems so..." Yoongi wiped Jungkook's tears only to make room for new ones... "Let's go home" Jungkook didn't said anything and let Yoongi take him out but once again they got stopped by that creepy man "I...still... don't...think...you...are... married" Yoongi wanted to go back shut that man once and for all but Jungkook stopped him... "Yoongs please" Yoongi's eyes soften at younger's pleasing tone... He looked straight into the eyes of the creepy man and growled "Never ever try to come close to my husband... I repeat NEVER" Yoongi pulled Jungkook out of the cafe... finally....