Intro

Summary

"Forever was a simple promise before it became a difficult task"

Your first love is always the hardest to let go of, which is why Delilah and Mason had promised each other that after college they'd make it work. Unfortunately for them both, their forever had an expiration date.

Now it's four years later and they're strangers again. But these strangers have a past, and that past is determined to find its way back to them. When a weekend home causes their paths to cross for the first time in years, they're reminded of just how much they've missed out on.

So when a tragedy strikes that forces Mason back to their hometown at the same time Delilah is doing her clinical hours for PA school, their lives are once again intertwined. Will they make it through this time? Or will the past pressure be too much of a reminder that they couldn't make it work?

~~~

A second chance, small town, sports romance that is: I WISH YOU THE BEST.

Aesthetics

Disclaimer / Warnings

This is a complete work of fiction. All characters are my own and this is an original story. The only place this story is available is on Wattpad, if you are reading this on a platform other than Wattpad—that is plagiarized.

Be warned that this book will contain mature subject matter including; language, explicit sexual content and possible triggering thoughts (body image). I will do my best to warn my readers when any triggering content may occur for the safety of all.

~~~

Thank you for giving this book a shot. I am excited to share with you Mason and Delilah's story. This is a complete stand-alone from my other published work but will be set in the same universe. If you haven't already, check out my book Falling and its sequel Holding On. Dante and Amelia might make a small appearance. ;)

Updates will be weekly unless otherwise announced.

If you wish to contact me I'm always on my other socials: Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok!

All @ / jennanidzreads :)

FAQ

I've gotten this question a few times in different chapters so I'll let you know now if you're unsure!

- PA is short for Physicians Assistant which is a medical professional, like a doctor. They pretty much do a lot of the same work as a Doctor does, and sometimes are licensed by the same medical boards. That is what Delilah is working towards, to be a PA!
- To be a PA it's 4 years of undergrad on the pre-med track and then you must apply to an accredited PA program which is roughly two years. On top of that you must reach a certain amount of hours working in the medical field before applying and while in school.

I hope that helps some confusion when I mention what she's doing! Also if you happen to be a PA, drop more info below or correct me if I'm wrong :)

Let the story begin.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED